Keyboard-Spacebar-Problem

Jupiter76

Hello.

Keyboard-spacebar-does-not-work-propely-and-makes-letters-numbers-signs-all-at-once-instead-example-underneath.

+5g + 5g+t  5+tv v+g   +

^is-how-it-does-every-time-I-press-spacebar.

I-reinstalled-software-and-unplugged-and-plugged-in.

Nothing-worked.

Anyone-know-how-to-fix-this?

If you have any other keyboards at your disposal, you can test whether it's your keyboard or your computer. If it's your keyboard, you can see if anyone else with that specific keyboard has that problem. 

Also, would there be a chance that you somehow created an accidental macro on your spacebar? (Bit of a long shot, but you never know.)

Just now, westernme said:

If you have any other keyboards at your disposal, you can test whether it's your keyboard or your computer. If it's your keyboard, you can see if anyone else with that specific keyboard has that problem. 

Also, would there be a chance that you somehow created an accidental macro on your spacebar? (Bit of a long shot, but you never know.)

Know how I could remove macro?

Depends on your keyboard. I have a Razer Ornata and it has a macro key for quick creating macros. Your's might be different.

I would also really recommend getting ahold of another keyboard to test if it's your computer or keyboard. If on another keyboard the spacebar works, then it's your keyboard. If spacebar does the same weird thing it does now, it's not a keyboard specific macro.

1 minute ago, westernme said:

I would also really recommend getting ahold of another keyboard to test if it's your computer or keyboard. If on another keyboard the spacebar works, then it's your keyboard. If spacebar does the same weird thing it does now, it's not a keyboard specific macro.

Testing my old keyboard now and it works normally, so there is some random macro happening on that newer keyboard that I can not figure out

2 minutes ago, WPMP36 said:

Testing my old keyboard now and it works normally, so there is some random macro happening on that newer keyboard that I can not figure out

What keyboard do you have?

2 minutes ago, westernme said:

G910Logitech

4 minutes ago, westernme said:

Thing is that I can not see any macro in the software eaither. It happens only when I press V or Space the whole spamming thing happens

3 minutes ago, WPMP36 said:

Thing is that I can not see any macro in the software eaither. It happens only when I press V or Space the whole spamming thing happens

In that case, It's probably not a macro. When you press spacebar, does it type one random character or the whole string?

Just now, westernme said:

In that case, It's probably not a macro. When you press spacebar, does it type one random character or the whole string?

It types a + (followed with letters) and then spamming space for atleast twenty times or so