Is there a 'Canadian' Puget Systems?

After viewing Linus' tour of the Puget Systems facility I was convinced this would be the outfit I could use to build my first Windows machine (video editing in Premier Pro) and have the result be very reliable, stable and come with the kind of after-sale support a consumer could only dream of. But alas, I live in Canada and Puget won't do business here. My plea is this: does anyone know of a Canadian outfit on par with what I saw shown on Linus' facility tour?

Canada

puget is awesome, 

but i dont know of any canadian equivilant

with that said the biggest takeaway is the choice of parts and components that puget chooses. its literally off the shelf components that they have validated.

the premium they charge is a little ridiculous. just build you own pc with the exact same components they use and i cant imagine you should have any critical issues

Photography / Finance / Gaming

I agree with your assessment of Puget. I also agree with your suggestion on using the same parts listed by Puget for a particular build. I can save on the premium pricing by doing my own "after-sale" support by utilizing the willingness of forum users to share their knowledge and experiences.

Canada