[FIX] Do Your NVIDIA Color Settings Reset on Startup?

I wasn't sure exactly where to put this since it seemed to fit under a lot of categories.

I found this answer today even though I've searched it before, and after Jan 11th, 2018. It's been driving me crazy for the longest time.

Here's the quote in case the link breaks: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3589013/nvidia-color-settings-resetting-boot-startup.html#r20584354

This issue is caused by the WindowsColorSystem scheduled task running at user logon. The NVIDIA driver hooks the user's logon and then applies the settings, however, the Microsoft scheduled task that initializes the Windows Color System runs just after and loads the default color profile for the monitor (timing issue). Since I prefer to use the driver manufacturers' control panels to manage my color settings, I disable the "Task Scheduler Library\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsColorSystem\Calibration Loader" task.

I just deleted the triggers:
d859fce197.png

Hope this helps! 

So many people have the Nvidia HDMI colour space bug and dont notice id be surprised if many would notice this issue either.