Need advice for case fans.

PopsicleHustler

Hi

I'm looking for a good case fans. Right now my pick is https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-AF120-LED-Quiet-High-Airflow/dp/B00F6S0XJO/ref=sr_1_5?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1534234753&sr=1-5&keywords=120mm+fan

I need x1 140mm (Front intake) and x4 120mm (x1 bottom intake, x2 top exhaust and x1 rear exhaust).

Maybe some of you can recommend decent fans for airflow. Would be nice if it had Red LED and price no higher than 10 euros per fan.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

When it comes to fans I always recommend bequiet.
Their budget oriented Pure Wings 2 fans are very quiet and their build quality has always been fantastic.

They don't come with LEDs tho and if you really need LEDs, then those Corsair fans are pretty good too!

I'd look into the pure wings from bequitet for around 11 euro. My old AF 140 was loud and I removed it from my system because the sound they produced was unbearable. 

What are your specs and what are you aiming for with new fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

6 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What are your specs and what are you aiming for with new fans?

Ryzen 5 1600 @4.00Ghz (Under Deepcool Captain 120EX)

Sapphire Nitro+ RX480

Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000Mhz

My aim it to have fan setup working quietly and more efficiently than my current setup with mesh mash of fans and connectors.  

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

10 hours ago, PopsicleHustler said:

My aim it to have fan setup working quietly and more efficiently than my current setup with mesh mash of fans and connectors.  

What fans are you currently using and which are too noisy? Have you tried lowering fan speeds?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

9 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

What fans are you currently using and which are too noisy? Have you tried lowering fan speeds?

I have 2 fans that were pre installed in the case (Zalman Z11+), one is using molex connector, other one is standard 3 pin, and those are pretty bad. Another fan is corsair 140mm that I use for intake and its ok. Last one was pre installed on the AIO cooler.

On 8/15/2018 at 10:51 AM, PopsicleHustler said:

I have 2 fans that were pre installed in the case (Zalman Z11+), one is using molex connector, other one is standard 3 pin, and those are pretty bad. Another fan is corsair 140mm that I use for intake and its ok. Last one was pre installed on the AIO cooler.

Seems like the AF120 LED twin pack is the best option for your price point and if you want red LEDs.