Maybe Useful Chart(s)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8u5CcUOnqGOKBqyMgqG7xt19C-AX84s0KKHkc7ub78/edit?usp=sharing

If you're like me you don't always use the latest and greatest stuff so you do alot of price hunting and start making spread sheets, well I figured why not just post my own and possibly save you guys some time. I'll be updating it as I go from here and as for my sources they are userbenchmark for the %s and I use eBay (Yea the notorious eBay) for the pricing. I realise there's no i7 varients on this chart, that is because for my particular instance this time I didn't want one also as a disclaimer eBay prices are prone to fluctuation but generally speaking these should be stable within $8ish, if say in a year or so the market is entirely different and I need or want to I'll update the parts that're horribly wrong.

Usually you would pick a certain piece of hardware that you need or a certain budget you have and then go from there, so I don't see it beeing that useful really.

Thanks for sharing tho!

2 hours ago, Senzelian said:

Usually you would pick a certain piece of hardware that you need or a certain budget you have and then go from there, so I don't see it beeing that useful really.

Thanks for sharing tho!

.....I get kinda bored and I like microing every penny so I do stupid stuff like this for later reference