Flaws in Pre-Installed Apps Expose Millions of Android Devices to Hackers

Speed Weed
5 hours ago, Sniperfox47 said:

Has been said before and I'll say it again, that does nothing more than "disable app" on Android does. It hides it from you (out of sight, out of mind)cand disables user access to it but the app is still there on your system. 

You can't remove any apps from the root partition on iOS without modifications to the kernel to allow mounting the partition and to disable the iBoot Security Verification. You can't remove any apps from the system or vendor partitions on Android without disabling Verified Boot/DM-Verity.

But, you don't have to put on the folder you can actually take them off of the home screen and disable them (as the comment I quoted stated).

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

On 8/14/2018 at 12:29 PM, 79wjd said:

"With iOS 10, you can remove built-in apps from the Home screen on your device, but you can't delete them."

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208094

To be fair Apple have always been average on this. All (system) apps are always there even on unsupported devices. iOS on every device with the same version is the same - you can even get the camera app on an old iPod Touch.