Alex Jones on Floatplane?

RezinKhanz

Why would LMG want that ranting Idiot anywhere near them?

MAIN PC (Beast) - Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WIFI  with BIOS 4703, AMD Ryzen R9 3900XT + Corsair H115i Pro RGB XT Cooling, 32GB G.Skill 3200Mhz 16,18,18,38 1.35v DDR4, Inno3d HerculeZ Design Nvidia GTX 1080 X2 8GB GDDR5,  1 x Samsung U28E590D & 1 x Samsung U32J59XUQ 3840 x 2160 4K, 1 x Samsung Evo 970 Evo Plus NVME PCI-E 1TB, 1 x Samsung Evo 850 250GB, 1 X Sandisk Ultra II SSD 240GB + 2 X 3TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III, 1 x LG BH16NS40 16x BR\DVDRW, ICYBOX IB3740-C31 & ICYBOX IB3640-03,  MZHOU 7 Ports PCIe USB 3.0 Card, 1 x XIAOLO 2.5G Intel I225V Ethernet Card, 2 x UGREEN Hard Drive Enclosure 3.5 inch External SATA Disk Caddy Reader USB 3.0 2.5 3.5 HDD SSD 16TB UASP Case Dock Station With 12V 2A Power Adapter For Windows with 6TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III, Corsair Obsidian 750D Wind Force Edition Case + 5 Corsair ML140 140mm Case Fans, EVGA 750 g3 750w Gold 80+ PSU, Logitech MX Vertical Mouse, Logitech MX Vertical & MX Ergo Trackball Mouse using same USB unifying device, Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard, Windows 11 Pro x64 Retail, Synology ds215j NAS + 1x3TB WD Reds connected to a 6TB Seagate USB 3.0 Backup Plus Hub, Blue Yeti Microphone, Logitech C922 Pro HD,  Logitech C920 Pro HD, Bit Defender Total Security 2021.

Second PC (Cyclops) - MSI 990FXA Gaming, AMD FX 8370 4Ghz, Corsair 16GB Vengeance Red 9-9-9-24 1600Mhz, Arctic Cooling Freezer 13, Asus Strix 1050TI 4GB, 1 X Acer 27" Full HD Monitor, 1 X Sandisk Ultra II SSD 240GB, 1 x Samsung Evo 850 250GB, 2 X Seagate Barracuda 2TB, 1 X WD Black 2TB, 1 x ASUS 16x DVDRW, X-Case Eagle III Case, 3 X Corsair AF 120 Case Fans, EVGA 850 G2 80+ Gold + PSU, Logitech MX Master Mouse, Corsair K30 Keyboard, Logitech C920 Webcam, R0DE NT1-A Microphone, Scarlet 212 Audio Interface (Revision 2), Windows 10 Pro X64 Retail, Bit Defender Total Security 2021, 2TB Seagate Expansion USB Hard Drive.

Third PC (Old Trustie) - Acer Aspire M3400, OEM Mainboard, AMD FX Athlon II X3 425 2.7Ghz, 16GB Corsair Value 1600Mhz Ram, OEM CPU Cooler, AMD R7 260 2GB GPU, 1 X Acer 27" Full HD Monitor, 1 X Sandisk Ultra II SSD 240GB, 2TB Samsung SATA III, 1 X OEM 16X DVDRW, 1 X Acer OEM Case, 1 X Corsair AF120 Case Can, Corsair CX500 Bronze+ CPU, Logitech MX Master Mouse, Corsair K30 Keyboard, Windows 10 Home X64 OEM, Logitech C920 Webcam, Bit Defender Total Security 2021.

Printers Include - Canon MG5750, Canon, IP8750,  Canon Pixma Mega tank G5050 & 2 X Samsung Xpress C410W.

1 X Zexrow Xbox360 Wired Game Controller.

TP Link Archer AX6000 Cable Router Wifi6 with a Virgin Media Hub 4.0 in Modem only mode running 1GB Fibre internet.

Samsung Galaxy S21+ 256GB Mobile Phone.

Internet Speed.....

https://www.speedtest.net/result/9935039193

i highly doubt that LMG and Floatplane want any kind of political content on their platforms... because if you go right-wing you lose a load of left-wing subscribers, and if you go left-wing you lose a lot of right-wing viewers... 

i think they want to remain neutral in terms of politics... 

She/Her

I don't care for alex jones either, but I'm not sure I see what their feelings have to do with someone being on the platform or not.  Unless someone is doing things that are straight up illegal, then the only reason they can't find a place for themselves on floatplane would be technical reasons.

To be frank though, I don't know if the lions-share of alex jones user base would pay for a floatplane membership to view his ravings.

I'd be up for subscribing to floatplane for some shitposts of Alex Jones. 

I needed a new source for my Super Male Vitality supplement advertisements, thanks. Sounds good to me :P

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

why not. I mean i can already see the headlines  "RGB is a way for the government to make you gay, just look at all those colors, gay flag anyone."

3 hours ago, firelighter487 said:

i highly doubt that LMG and Floatplane want any kind of political content on their platforms... because if you go right-wing you lose a load of left-wing subscribers, and if you go left-wing you lose a lot of right-wing viewers... 

I don't think majority of those who follow politics are that shallow. Without going into politic further, I would find it rather interesting standpoint of anyone who is for capitalism to boicot site which is going for profit first and standards second. Youtube can say what they want, we all know its advertisers who are behind the full ban.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I don't think majority of those who follow politics are that shallow. Without going into politic further, I would find it rather interesting standpoint of anyone who is for capitalism to boicot site which is going for profit first and standards second. Youtube can say what they want, we all know its advertisers who are behind the full ban.

they'll get a lot of hate anyway.

She/Her

Just now, firelighter487 said:

they'll get a lot of hate anyway. i just don't think they want the headaches... 

If the plan is to allow youtubers who make fun of suicide to join, why not raving maniac? FP is going to be paid, unlike YT. So at least we'd see if people who support Infowars like that content is behind paywall. And if they don't pay, Alex won't stay for long.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

If the plan is to allow youtubers who make fun of suicide to join

what?

She/Her

6 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

what?

Logan Paul... Linus/Luke has said, that they would consider having those whose content is too much for YT.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Logan Paul... Linus/Luke has said, that they would consider having those whose content is too much for YT.

oh ok... yeah i don't want to get into that debate. but by too much for youtube i don't think they meant Logan... 

She/Her

There should be like a "Thread of the week" for the WAN show, this would be number one lol. 

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

we all know its advertisers who are behind the full ban.

Political reasons are also a highly likely cause.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Fox News and/or Breitbart can always hire him.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

5 hours ago, firelighter487 said:

and why souldn't they? They're a tech channel after all. It's good to leave politics at the door sometimes.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Just now, Nicnac said:

and why souldn't they? They're a tech channel after all. It's good to leave politics at the door sometimes.

exactly. i love politics but sometimes it gets so toxic i just don't follow it for a week or 2... 

She/Her

5 minutes ago, Nicnac said:

Most of the money LMG earns comes from sponsorships and I don't think Linus or anyone in their staff would consider that just to avoid the "guilt by association".

Edit: Now that Linus has clarified it, I think it would be nice to have diversity in opinion like both left and right leaning channels. On the other hand, CRTV could always pick up Infowars.

Edited by captain_to_fire

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

7 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

We wouldn't bar any legal content creator on the basis of their political affiliation. 

This is probably Edzel :ph34r:

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido