DotA 2 Championship (The International 8)

M0rph3u5

Linus and team should visit the DotA 2 International 8 championship. This event, with a prize pool upwards of 24 million, is gonna be held in Vancouver Canada from Aug 20, 2018 to  Aug 25, 2018. I feel like Linus media group should definitely do a couple of videos since it's a PC game with the biggest prize pool and player base AND it's going to happen in Canada.

6 minutes ago, M0rph3u5 said:

Probably unable to get in at this point, I assume it's all sold out, and I think only Edzel? might play dota 2.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

They do eSports content only when they are already at event or someone sponsors them to go do it. Like with that Chinese gaming high school and hotel. But with this we don't even know if they would be doing content. They might, they are just keeping lid on it to gain most hype. But overall the event isn't that spectacular in terms of tech used. And LTT has never been about promoting eSports as is.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 8/13/2018 at 8:23 AM, Streetguru said:

Probably unable to get in at this point, I assume it's all sold out, and I think only Edzel? might play dota 2.

It sold out in hours, I've never seen a TI sell out so fast.