Upgrading Galaxy S8+

I am in the US with a cellualr plan through Sprint. As the title says i currently have the galaxy S8+. There's nothing wrong with it apart from the battery, partily worse than it would be do to the carrier's bloatware. But i just don't like the samsung skin of android and i feel like other phone's have better feature sets. However with my plan, i could upgrade now to the s9 (skipping the plus, this one's too big *wink*) or i am stuck with the s8 for another year. But then I get to switch to a new phone from anyone. Well anyone that isn't locked into Virizon, looking at you Pixel phone. What does anyone think i should, upgrade now or wait and switch? And if i wait, any other flagship android phones you would reccomend? I mean in another year there will obviously be a whole new set of phones but getting a good idea now would let me know whose new phones to check out next summer. Thanks to anyone who is able to help!

5 minutes ago, Maxteegames said:

Just grab a One Plus 6? Assuming you can live with a notch, don't remember about it's headphone jack.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Don't bother going S8 to S9. They're quite similar. Wait another year if you don't like the Samsung skin, though it has gotten better 

That's an F in the profile pic