Fire Department Stopped TechSmartt Studio Tour

For those interested, here's the collab from TechSmartt's perspective.

Maybe in return for setting up the NAS, TechSmartt taught Linus some clickbait tips? Judging by this they seem to be experts at clickbait SEO.

image.png.ca302749fdf1598c4483a5d8be64fab1.png

(To put things in perspective, their most watched video has almost twice as many views as LTTs most watched video, despite LTT having twice as many subscribers)

Honestly, it makes a huge amount of sense to do collaborative videos with other personalities in the tech space on youtube. I really understand why channels do it. It helps both channels reach a new audience and helps the channels grow and expand. It's also really good to see that all (most?) of the techtubers appear to have such a great and friendly relationship with one another, such as LTT, Jayz2cents, GamersNexus, Bitwit, Austin, iJustine and many others, even though they may all have very different presentation styles and personalities as well as focusing on different content and topics.

That said, in both LTTs and TechSmartts videos that I watched, their host seems incredibly douchey and stupid. I think that was the most that Linus had to babysit and guide a co-host when building a PC together - and that's including the videos where Linus built PCs with his 5 year old. :D

It could just be a personality he puts on for the cameras targeted at an entirely different audience, and he may be an intelligent and perfectly pleasant guy in real life, but in those brief few moments on screen where we, the audience, see him; he comes across as a fool and a tool.

Video has been done with him. You've helped him, he's helped you. Everyone gets some easy exposure to new audiences. Done. Judging by peoples thoughts in this thread, probably don't follow it up with any other content with this one.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

HE'S THE ANTILINUS

or sunil

Seems about right haha

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

EDITx3: why does he have a smoke grenade fullstop O_O

EDITx4: oh shit

EDITx5: he.... hmm.... uhhh.....

I guess I should go back and do a gif of him running away with that grenade as well ?

9 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

EDITx3: why does he have a smoke grenade fullstop O_O

EDITx4: oh shit

EDITx5: he.... hmm.... uhhh.....

I know you didn't ask for it, but here you go anyway! :)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

What an idiot...

Yes i know that's quite rude, but someone needs to sell the truth :P

Linus' kids act more like an adult than he does.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon