Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovingGamer

Who plays GTA V Online here?

Recommended Posts

I did, then one day they just removed all of my money and said that it was gained illegitimately even though i always play alone in invite only lobby and have never used a mod of any kind.  I appealed to them and said it must be some kind of mistake but they ignored my request, the very next day they sent me an email to tell me that Shark Cards were on sale, i uninstalled the game right there and then. 

 

I love GTA (single player) and some other Rockstar titles but they've seriously lost a lot of their banked goodwill with the gaming community with GTA Online and the mountains of cash it brings in. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually do, but I got a false banned in which everything online got reset to zero. Rockstar's anticheat is shit. Don't play on random public servers because moders and cheaters can get you banned easily. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
6 minutes ago, DaPhuc said:

I usually do, but I got a false banned in which everything online got reset to zero. Rockstar's anticheat is shit. Don't play on random public servers because moders and cheaters can get you banned easily. 

I need someone to help me cash out, Cargos, Nightclub werehouse, Weed, cocaine.. etc Everything is on full lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, lovingGamer said:

I need someone to help me cash out, Cargos, Nightclub werehouse, Weed, cocaine.. etc Everything is on full lol

I've also got a lot of stuff in my hanger that I can't cash (can't find 2 other people)


Tag me @Opencircuit74 or quote me if you want me to respond, message me if you want me to spec out a decent low-budget build. (US Only) CPU: I7-6700k RAM: 32GB (8X4) DDR4-2933 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC, PNY RTX 2060 MOBO: ASUS Z170-A PSU: Corsair RM850 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: NZXT S340 White Cooler: Cooler Master Lite 240 AIO

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Newenthusiast said:

I did, then one day they just removed all of my money and said that it was gained illegitimately even though i always play alone in invite only lobby and have never used a mod of any kind.  I appealed to them and said it must be some kind of mistake but they ignored my request, the very next day they sent me an email to tell me that Shark Cards were on sale, i uninstalled the game right there and then. 

 

I love GTA (single player) and some other Rockstar titles but they've seriously lost a lot of their banked goodwill with the gaming community with GTA Online and the mountains of cash it brings in. 

I always have to chuckle a bit hearing about these false bans...I have gotten tens of millions by other modders and even used a menu to gather about 100mio myself... All I have ever gotten is a one week warning ban.

I don't feel one bit bad about it either, since I do not interfere with other players' game. I simply won't grind through hundreds of hours of gameplay to buy some new cars.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DaMainMan said:

I always have to chuckle a bit hearing about these false bans...I have gotten tens of millions by other modders and even used a menu to gather about 100mio myself... All I have ever gotten is a one week warning ban.

I don't feel one bit bad about it either, since I do not interfere with other players' game. I simply won't grind through hundreds of hours of gameplay to buy some new cars.

 

I'm jealous! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
21 hours ago, Opencircuit74 said:

I've also got a lot of stuff in my hanger that I can't cash (can't find 2 other people)

i'LL HELP you if you help me :") 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Newenthusiast said:

I'm jealous! 

 

The best part is that they didn't even take my money that one time :D

Honestly I would just buy a menu for like $10 a month, get yourself like 100mio and fill your garages with the most expensive cars and just buy everything you can. Even if you get a warning ban and they take your money again, the cars and property will stay.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×