Gaming on the snapdragon 710

Will I be able to play PUBG mobile max settings (At the moment this is HDR but Ultra HD is coming soon) at 30fps+ 

The phone that I am getting is the Xiaomi mi 8 SE.

Will it be able to play fortnite mobile at medium or high settings, I don't know how I could find this out, maybe by comparing benchmark scores from apple devices that can play it at medium.

Kogan 144hz monitor (Overclocked to 165) Ryzen 3 3100, RX 580 Gigabyte Windforce (1450 mhz) 2 x 8GB CL15 DDR4 3133 (Overclocked from 2400) Phanteks P300 white (RGB set to purple), Zarrius Deskpad (I have the yellow one), Razer Deathadder Essential, CK62 wireless (don’t use it wireless)

1 minute ago, AskTJ said:

With mobile devices, it's hard to predict what frame rates you can get in games. Though, this article should help.

https://www.indiatimes.com/technology/gadgets/qualcomm-announces-snapdragon-710-chip-8-things-that-will-make-phones-based-on-it-very-unique-345991.html

Thanks

Kogan 144hz monitor (Overclocked to 165) Ryzen 3 3100, RX 580 Gigabyte Windforce (1450 mhz) 2 x 8GB CL15 DDR4 3133 (Overclocked from 2400) Phanteks P300 white (RGB set to purple), Zarrius Deskpad (I have the yellow one), Razer Deathadder Essential, CK62 wireless (don’t use it wireless)

1 hour ago, AskTJ said:

Image result for hmm buzz

use a VPN.

#AustraliaFTW