Logitech K840 Vs G413! What's the difference??

LIQUIDFOX00200
Go to solution Solved by Guest,
2 minutes ago, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

So, They are similar. Right??

Yeah. Both are keyboards. It's not like you make the wrong pick.

I purchased Logitech K840. But I also came across G413, but I picked up K840 because it is on sale but G413 was not on sale. G413 was $90 but K840 was only $40, I picked up K840! Damn, they look pretty similar though. 

But now I wonder what is the difference between these two?? Please tell me complete difference between them! 

Thank you :);)

The G-line has LED's and is geared towards gamers. You are paying the "gaming tax" for G- line products.

3 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

The G-line has LED's and is geared towards gamers. You are paying the "gaming tax" for G- line products.

4 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

Any major difference?? Difference that affect performance?? Do there performance vary?? Do there RomerG switches vary??

2 minutes ago, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

15 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

Thanks, 

All of the logitech Mechanical keyboards have RomerG Switches, I thought that they differ in different keyboard! Is all RomerG switches are similar?? No matter whatever board you buy, $200 keyboard or a $45 keyboard, you get the same RomerG Switches! Is that the case??

1 minute ago, LIQUIDFOX00200 said:

Thanks, 

All of the logitech Mechanical keyboards have RomerG Switches, I thought that they differ in different keyboard! Is all RomerG switches are similar?? No matter whatever board you buy, $200 keyboard or a $45 keyboard, you get the same RomerG Switches! Is that the case??

Yeah. As far as I am concerned yes. But buying a keyboard for the switch model isn't really a way to go. It's the feel that counts. You liking the the keyboard should be the most important.