Forza Horizon 3 and FM 7 starts to stutter after playing sometime.

Tawsif

I am facing a problem where...when i play FH3 or FM7 for a few minutes it starts to stutter....Before That starts the game runs at consistent 60 fps....

My system: 

CPU: i5 7500

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

RAM: 8GB

I am running the game at 1080p max settings.

vsync on. At first it runs at 60 fps with no drops...but after 10 to 20 minutes it has massive frame drops...

Tell me if you have the same problem....

The game is unplayable like this.

When the stuttering occurs open resource monitor and see how much free RAM you have. If you have less than 200MB of free RAM left then this is likely that cause of the stuttering and installing more RAM should solve this problem.

I had this issue when playing certain games when I had 16GB of RAM installed and this was my reason for upgrading to 32GB. Upgrading to 32GB completely solved my stuttering and low FPS problem.

i9-10900K, Asus ROG STRIX Z590-E Gaming WiFi, Asus TUF RTX3080, 32GB G.Skill 3200MHz CL14

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB, EVGA Supernova 850W G3, Asus Xonar DGX

Fractal Design Define C TG, Noctua NH-U14S, Asus PG279Q 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz

forza is heavy on ram and your cpu as well, upgrading both is the only sure fire way.

However when the game is running you can try opening task manager, go to the details tab, find forza, right-click and set priority to low, then click affinity and untick cpu 0. Might work

Forza Horizon 3 is known for heavy FPS stutters. 
Even with enough power to run that game 100fps+ it will drop sometimes with an stutter. Its not just like an fps drop the game freezes for some ms and  you will notice the fps drop.

Its caused by some problem within the game, but u can do some things against it. There are lots of guides outa there.
For me changing "pre-rendered Frames to 1" and "enable v-sync" was some pretty helpfull.

In Forza motorspots 7 i didn't get that fps drops while playing.

Sometimes the game changes resolution settings, i don't know why. That causes the game to run 4k ultra settings, where im getting very low frames. After swapping back to 1440p it runs just fine

GPU: ROG STRIX-RX480-O8G-GAMING @1350Mhz 1.156V //// CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @3,6Ghz //// MOBO: Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming 3 ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING //// PSU: CX550

Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX LP DDR4 3200mhz (runing 3000mhz 16/18/18/36 T2)

OS: Win 10 64bit //// Full setup: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/BGHqdX