Happy New Year Everyone!

Damikiller37

2014%20happy%20new%20year.png

@LinusTech @Slick @MrWizard @airdeano @Dave :) @Dim @Glenwing @ixi_your_face @MG2R @Whaler_99 @Windspeed36

I would like to wish all of you guys on this awesome forum the best of what 2014 can bring! I've been pretty active on this forum for the past

few months and I must say that it is the best forum I have been on and the only that I actually use on regular basis. I would also like to thank

the Linus Media Group for all of their hard work and all of the brilliant videos they have created for us throughout 2013 and in previous years.

WAN Show has been a massive success and I always look forward to it. I'm a huge fan! Not forgetting the moderation team, good job to

you guys for keeping this forum well moderated and being so friendly to everyone :)

Damikiller37s%20avatar.gif

~Damikiller37~

oh hell no not yet :P 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I'm hoping to get to 1,000 posts by 2014. Too bad off topic doesn't count :P

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ