TVwazhere

[US] EVGA "Back to School" Sale

Posted · Original PosterOP

Deals include a $430 1080, a $70 650 G+, and a 1080ti FTW3, 850w G3 and power link bundle for $750 (meaning you're basically getting the PSU and power link for free)

I'm not sure when the deal ends. Possibly until supplies last I guess?

https://www.evga.com/newsletter/ENL_2018-08-09/ (Way better link)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Cadence

Purple Build Post --- Please use quotes or tag people in replies, otherwise we wont respond in a timely manner ---  Blue Build Post

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX970 FTW    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M      Cooling Cryorig H7

-Thread cleaned-

Refrain from derailing threads.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // PSU Tier List // Bugs and Issues // Tech News Posting Guidelines // How to use the forum // Join Floatplane! // Floatplane Support Wizard // Memory Overclocking Guide // Join the LTT Official Discord // How To Get Used PC Parts Cheaper Than Ebay or Craigslist //

30 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

Nice promo. They want to get rid of their supplies before the next serious is announced.

If the next series launches by the rumored September mark, EVGA has their step up program last I checked. 

That 1080 Ti deal looks brilliant, though.

3 hours ago, Suika said:

If the next series launches by the rumored September mark, EVGA has their step up program last I checked. 

That 1080 Ti deal looks brilliant, though.

I don’t know if it applies to B-stock 

PC Specs: i7 6EiGht00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GTX1080 Zotac Amp ExTrEme),64Gb DOminator PlatinUm, EVGA G2 seven5zeroWatt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGTX, Windows 10, K70 RGB, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. SAMSUNG 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 980tiZotacStockBIOS.zip☻♥■∞{╚§XÅD{┘Æ╩mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo

1 minute ago, BuckGup said:

I don’t know if it applies to B-stock 

This isnt B stock as far as I can tell, unless you're referring to the fact that this will become B-Stock when the new cards drop...

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Cadence

Purple Build Post --- Please use quotes or tag people in replies, otherwise we wont respond in a timely manner ---  Blue Build Post

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX970 FTW    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M      Cooling Cryorig H7

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

This isnt B stock as far as I can tell, unless you're referring to the fact that this will become B-Stock when the new cards drop...

BStock IIRC are refurbs. They wouldn't do that to perfectly functioning cards. 

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

2 minutes ago, dizmo said:

BStock IIRC are refurbs. They wouldn't do that to perfectly functioning cards. 

They could consider them to be B stock if theyre last gen perhaps? 

Maybe b+ :^) 

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

Yeah you are right not b stock

PC Specs: i7 6EiGht00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GTX1080 Zotac Amp ExTrEme),64Gb DOminator PlatinUm, EVGA G2 seven5zeroWatt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGTX, Windows 10, K70 RGB, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. SAMSUNG 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 980tiZotacStockBIOS.zip☻♥■∞{╚§XÅD{┘Æ╩mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo

BETA IS BACK! CLICK HERE!

I like PSUs. Feel free to ask me about PSU questions.

Helios EVO: Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | Intel UHD Graphics 630 | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

@STRMfrmXMN's PSU Tier List | Don't buy the S12II/M12II | Avoid the EVGA G3

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

19 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

They could consider them to be B stock if theyre last gen perhaps? 

Maybe b+ :^) 

I think it's more likely they'll mark them down for Black Friday. Loads of people will still buy last gen cards when they see a discount associated with them :P
EVGA wasn't really left with tons of cards though, were they? Most companies were having a hard time keeping them in stock and I couldn't see them making the mistake of doing a bulk order near the end of the life cycle.

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red