KiongSS

URGENT HELP Bent SS ports on LG 2GM79G

How did it get bend if it's not know what it's for?

What kind of device is this on?

also try to bend it back with tweezers, but carefully as you would not want to break 'em.

it's probably USB-B 3.0

15 minutes ago, KiongSS said:

HELP i don't know what's this for but it's bent

And I don't know how to fix it please help me

Well that looks like the power port yea? I mean what device is this, it looks pretty bent badly if this is the power plug location.

I got the best Waifu a man could ever ask for Lieselotte Sherlock is my girl ( in my profile pic ) 

1 minute ago, FastRDust said:

It looks like the middle part is also broken away

what port is it exactly?

I got the best Waifu a man could ever ask for Lieselotte Sherlock is my girl ( in my profile pic ) 

Well the thing you could probably do is just ignore it is only on the monitor if im correct and just plug in your stuff to the computer. As long the monitor boots up its fine.

Just now, Ramamataz said:

what port is it exactly?

This is a USB -b Super Speed 3.0 port

this is most of the time on the back of Monitor/Displays to connect the USB hub inside

or on older hardware.

Just now, FastRDust said:

This is a USB -b Super Speed 3.0 port

this is most of the time on the back of Monitor/Displays to connect the USB hub inside

or on older hardware.

TY fam. Looks super busted though he could just connect stuff to his computer already so I dont see the point.

2 minutes ago, Ramamataz said:

TY fam. Looks super busted though he could just connect stuff to his computer already so I dont see the point.

Depends if he has enough usb ports, that is not always certain with newer hardware.

There is absolutely no salvaging that wreck, the only fix is to remove the broken connector and solder a new one in.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Posted · Original PosterOP

And I didn't know what that was because I just plug everything when I got it and I unplugged it for a clean up then suddenly a cable won't fit and yes it was the USB I learned that the hard way