Jump to content
DustHaze

Problem regarding Battlefield 1 match finder please help!

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi,

 

I can't find a match in quick match with selecting all maps, servers are mostly empty.

 

Some backgrounds of the situation:

-I live in EU.

-I can see 3-4 full servers in the custom search mostly German (I already reset the filter).

-I have all DLCs.

-I have win10.

-there was no error message saying lost connecting, it was always saying "we couldn't find suitable servers for you" something like that when connecting through quick match.

-internet speed is about 3 Mb/s .

-I have made a custom permission in firewall for all ports.

-this issue occurred when I merged two accounts (tech support said its not the issue).

-I tried all sort of troubleshooting link to the steps that I was recommended to do http://prntscr.com/kgxqmo.

-I reinstalled the game just because I was desperate.

-the end results of my UOTrace  http://prntscr.com/kgxtnw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
21 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

you have also restarted the router after you have set the permissions in the firewall?

or did you do this in your windows firewall?

I already did that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
22 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

you have also restarted the router after you have set the permissions in the firewall?

or did you do this in your windows firewall?

I added the recommended ports to the router and I restarted the router to take effect and  I added permission to all ports in the firewall.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DustHaze said:

I added the recommended ports to the router and I restarted the router to take effect and  I added permission to all ports in the firewall.

you could try to temporarily disable you windows firewall ( if your running on windows that is)

to see if that inhibits some kind of limitation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, FastRDust said:

you could try to temporarily disable you windows firewall ( if your running on windows that is)

to see if that inhibits some kind of limitation.

I'll try that

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

you could try to temporarily disable you windows firewall ( if your running on windows that is)

to see if that inhibits some kind of limitation.

I tried it same problem

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

https://www.google.nl/search?q=battlefield+1+servers+empty&oq=battlefield+1+server&aqs=chrome.4.69i57j0l5.9551j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

 

There are a lot of people having the same issue so i don't think this problem is on your end but more a server issue.

I was running the game just fine before merging the accounts, I asked EA support and they say this cant be the problem. I really don't know man if this is a commune problem why didn't they solve it long time ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DustHaze said:

I was running the game just fine before merging the accounts, I asked EA support and they say this cant be the problem. I really don't know man if this is a commune problem why didn't they solve it long time ago.

sorry man my pc was stolen a while ago or i would have tested it as well...

But EA is not really know for their fast reaction time with these kind of issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
3 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

sorry man my pc was stolen a while ago or i would have tested it as well...

But EA is not really know for their fast reaction time with these kind of issues.

Thanks man I really appreciate you trying to help me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
5 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

sorry man my pc was stolen a while ago or i would have tested it as well...

But EA is not really know for their fast reaction time with these kind of issues.

I just ran BF4 and there is no problem with the game meaning there is no problem with my Win nor the ea servers, so this might be some kind of a bug.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DustHaze said:

I just ran BF4 and there is no problem with the game meaning there is no problem with my Win nor the ea servers, so this might be some kind of a bug.

i presume that the servers are different between the battlefield games.

so you have narrowed it down to the BF1 server for EA xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
7 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

i presume that the servers are different between the battlefield games.

so you have narrowed it down to the BF1 server for EA xD

seriously I'm tired of this shit, I called the EA support 6 times by phone and they  kept repeating the same process of solving this problem, nothing worked and all of this was in one day, I wasted about 15h yesterday and today I'm even wasting more time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DustHaze said:

seriously I'm tired of this shit, I called the EA support 6 times by phone and they  kept repeating the same process of solving this problem, nothing worked and all of this was in one day, I wasted about 15h yesterday and today I'm even wasting more time.

Worst part is that they're not even mentioning it on their site or anywhere else.

so they make it look like your problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
17 minutes ago, FastRDust said:

Worst part is that they're not even mentioning it on their site or anywhere else.

so they make it look like your problem.

I'll play BF4 its better anyway

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×