The NSA has backdoor access to iPhones

TopWargamer

http://gizmodo.com/the-nsa-has-crazy-good-backdoor-access-to-iphones-1492117035

We already knew that the NSA had developed a taste for intercepting packages to put backdoors in electronics. Now, it turns out that those hacks provide it with almost complete access to the iPhone, too.

Documents shared by security researcher Jacob Appelbaum and German magazine Der Spiegel reveal that the NSA can spy on almost every communication sent from Apple's phones. Using software called DROPOUTJEEP, the NSA can: intercept SMS messages, access contact lists, locate a phone using cell tower data, and even activate the device's microphone and camera.

Just another reason to not buy an iPhone. In all seriousness though, the NSA needs to screw off. Unless the government does something about them (which they probably won't any time soon), the NSA isn't going anywhere, nor will their shenanigans stop. I'm very disappointed with my country right now. 

COMIC SANS

LOL apple vs nsa

I'd love to see them hack each other to death. (programming hack not physical)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Already posted by Nuroknight. This is what happens when you take a break!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

LOL apple vs nsa

I'd love to see them hack each other to death. (programming hack not physical)

NSA would win hands down... they would just pay the Apple CEO for backdoors an hour before it started.

(because we all know Apple are money grabbing)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Well i'm pretty sure they aren't intercepting motherboards or components that aren't in systems, so we custom builders are at least a little more in the clear.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|