"Midori" -- Microsoft's Non-Windows Operating System

we are the minority for the most part, unless someone steps up and makes a new linux version or changes an existing one that nativly support windows drivers and windows games without having to screw around, we are stuck with what we get.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I never heard  the word azure before in Spanish. I searched Azure in the Royal Spanish Academy and it doesn't exist, I think you might be confused with Azul, Azulado, Azular, Celeste or maybe Azufre(sulfur)

I double checked with somebody I know from Chile, and I was told that it was a chortcut for "azul celeste". I don't know if it is specific to South America, but that's what I learned from my Colombian teacher when I just started learning Spanish.

I fear that this is another project that will end up like Surface and Windows Phone. Microsoft once again tries to conquer markets that other companies already dominate, neither with innovation nor perfection.

While I agree with the Windows Phone, the Surface line of product are doing well. I have the Surface Pro 2, and it is an amazing device, that just blew me away in surpassing all my expectations. It was ridiculously hard to get, as it's sold out everywhere, and I do know that BestBuy and FutureShop were getting 10, 20 even 40 almost every week. Everything sold out by the time I came, as I never felt like waiting outside for when they open to get first. I finally got is at Microsoft online store. The only models that don't sell well is the 64GB and 512GB model due to their obviousness (128GB model is only 100$ more than the 64GB, and 512GB is expensive). At least, (the above statement), applies in my region.

Is it doing to be the next iPad? No of course not, it's clear that Microsoft isn't producing a lot of them, but they continue to sell week after week strongly.

One thing that Microsoft done right, its the Surface Pro 2 and Surface 2.

I double checked with somebody I know from Chile, and I was told that it was a chortcut for "azul celeste". I don't know if it is specific to South America, but that's what I learned from my Colombian teacher when I just started learning Spanish.

I'm a native Spanish speaker and never heard of it. Not even on the dictionary.

Also Chile is one of the worst Spanish speaking countries.

So yeah

This is off topic, so this is my last response. I don't want to bump a thread to argue about colors LOL xD

"Midori" sounds like something that belongs on Naruto.

a cloud based operating system? yeah i cant see any problems with that. /sarcasm

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz