Wordpress login failed

mrchow19910319

I think I forgot my wordpress log in password.
Even I clicked this : get new password button, nothing is being sent to my gmail account.

5b69b523b6a10_ScreenShot2018-08-07at10_58_30PM.png.a764c05b16cc5938045d5873aec5634d.png

How am I gonna solve this issue?

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

I've had this problem all the time when using a VPN without logging off.
The simple fix I could do is to be stubborn and insistently use 'get new password', but that'll end up with a lot of stuff in your mail though. I also just waited.

Maybe contact support? https://en.support.wordpress.com/contact/

4 minutes ago, TobiLu said:

I've had this problem all the time when using a VPN without logging off.
The simple fix I could do is to be stubborn and insistently use 'get new password', but that'll end up with a lot of stuff in your mail though. I also just waited.

Maybe contact support? https://en.support.wordpress.com/contact/

ahhhh for whatever reason my site does not even work (cannot be opened) if I do not use VPN. 

i live in china btw, do you think there is a chance that if I wait for 12 hours or something or maybe just check tomorrow they will send me the email ?

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

9 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

ahhhh for whatever reason my site does not even work (cannot be opened) if I do not use VPN. 

i live in china btw, do you think there is a chance that if I wait for 12 hours or something or maybe just check tomorrow they will send me the email ?

Oh, hmm, well the simple thing is just to wait, unless you urgently need to get inside your website.
I can usually visit the website without using the VPN so I can't really help your case.

China is a sad place man, my buddy visited that place and immediately cries help to me because he can't access Youtube and his artwork on a 'not so pure and very perverted place'.

So yeah, wait til tomorrow then try again. Maybe try a new VPN to log in with.