Mousepads!

Metallus97

Hey guys,

I recently upgraded my crappy "for free with some ad on it" mousepad to a decent corsair MM400 and so far i like it. I need fabric, i hate the metal ones.

What are your preferences when it comes to mousepads?

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 馃檪

1 minute ago, Metallus97 said:

Hey guys,

I recently upgraded my crappy "for free with some ad on it" mousepad to a decent corsair MM400 and so far i like it. I need fabric, i hate the metal ones.

Bought this puppy to go with my Logitech G502, and it's actually really nice.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4RE53D7308

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU:EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage:聽500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,聽聽Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01聽OS:聽Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

2 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

Hey guys,

I've had my SteelSeries QCK Mass for years now. Still holding up, and I still love it.

The Glorious PC Gaming Race Mousepads are great :D聽They have pretty much every size you need and they also sell wrist rests and all that shiz

poop

Just now, IdiotPenguin said:

The Glorious PC Gaming Race Mousepads are great :D聽They have pretty much every size you need and they also sell wrist rests and all that shiz

nice. But i dont ned all the shiz i only need it to GLIDE

4 minutes ago, Metallus97 said:

nice. But i dont ned all the shiz i only need it to GLIDE

The one I have is soft af and it indeed does make my mouse GLIDE if that's what you mean :)聽(I'm pretty sure all their mouse pads are made of the same material which I just checked is cloth)

poop

On 8/7/2018 at 6:43 AM, Metallus97 said:

Hey guys,

I use the Corsair MM300 at home, and with I use my laptop.聽 Comes in 3 different sizes ranging from small, medium, and extended depending on your preference and workspace.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?聽 Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

On 8.8.2018 at 8:45 PM, Corsair Nick said:

I use the Corsair MM300 at home, and with I use my laptop.聽 Comes in 3 different sizes ranging from small, medium, and extended depending on your preference and workspace.

Omg dude聽

why a Corsair one? I thoug you would use other brands...

kidding xD

i thought about getting this to but I like the more plain look of mine聽

are the surfaces different?