"BREWING COOLING"

So I am a professional brewer who came from an I.T. background where I started back in 2002 after high school in Colorado after which I started my own I.T. company. And as one of the many services I sold were various cooling techniques such as custom liquid cooling (multiple solutions) and even liquid nitrogen cooling (which nobody really ever wanted).

I digress, and so after having been brewing professionally starting back in 2010 I have noticed several cooling options for wert and beer that could be easily transferred over if someone else is crazy enough (cough cough "Linus"). I would but I have not had the time for years but will hopefully soon. If anyone is curious (Linus) I would like to see your take them, so if anyone is interested just respond and I would love to share my ideas.

CHEERS!

Anyone else on here play CS back between 2000-2005?

1 hour ago, WANDERING BREWER said:

-

I believe Linus at best lurks around and rarely posts, so better put your ideas down regardless. I'm open ears anyway!

Welcome to the Forums!

Jay already beer-cooled a PC

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

33 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Jay already beer-cooled a PC

>Bud Light

>Beer

kek

Hopefully Jay does that experiment again sometime. And does it properly.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III