Fallout 76 PC version will not launch on Steam, instead on Bethesda.net

Techicolors
On 8/6/2018 at 8:16 PM, Wolther said:

Ew, why? Pretty soon in the future we're going to have to open a different client for every triple-A game we want to play 

Similiar to streaming services. Now Disney and DC comics are gonna have their own streaming services with own content. adding to the list of services you need to pay for

12 hours ago, PurplDrank said:

Similiar to streaming services. Now Disney and DC comics are gonna have their own streaming services with own content. adding to the list of services you need to pay for

Not really a bad thing. Getting closer and closer to doing what we've always wanted, pick and choose individual channels and only pay for what we watch

7 hours ago, Eaglerino said:

Not really a bad thing. Getting closer and closer to doing what we've always wanted, pick and choose individual channels and only pay for what we watch

Not really a bad thing? You must have a career where you make a lot of money. How about having a streaming service that has everything all in one. Say Game of thrones, Breaking bad etc etc (this will never happen btw). 

Netlifx $11 a month

Hulu $11 a month

FX Now $7 a month

HBO GO $30 a month

Amazon Prime ($100 a year) 

Youtube Premium (costs money already i think like $7 a month)

DC comics streaming (will cost money)

Disney streaming (will cost money)

AMC (rumored to be making their own streaming service)

Rumors are that Netflix, Hulu and Amazon are raising their prices if they haven't already. 

The issue is if you are a tv show watcher like I am, this can get expensive; and they wonder why people are using illegal streaming apps. 

5 hours ago, PurplDrank said:

Not really a bad thing? You must have a career where you make a lot of money. How about having a streaming service that has everything all in one. Say Game of thrones, Breaking bad etc etc (this will never happen btw). 

Amazon prime comes with a bajillion other benefits than streaming for your $100 a year (and also a monthly option)

But like I said, pick and choose. most people don't watch all of that. I'm a little skeptical you do too. People can now pick $6 a month for this, $12 a month for that, cancel when they're done. Cheaper, easier than cable, more convenient than cable. But, if you watch everything.. just get cable?

But doesn't matter anyway. Game clients don't cost money