Looking for a 3D printer in the $100-300 Range

As the title says, I'm looking for a 3D printer that is within the $100-300 price range. It'll be my first printer so I have no idea what to look for.

12 minutes ago, Sonicking157 said:

As the title says, I'm looking for a 3D printer that is within the $100-300 price range. It'll be my first printer so I have no idea what to look for.

$100 is a little low, but you can get some great machines for $300. Have a look at the monoprice/Wanhao i3, and some of the CR10s.

ASU

8 hours ago, Hackentosher said:

$100 is a little low, but you can get some great machines for $300. Have a look at the monoprice/Wanhao i3, and some of the CR10s.

Awesome! Thanks for the recommendations.

Ender 3 for around $180, first printer I've owned that was up and printing perfectly within a hour of opening the box.

Yep agreed Ender 3 is as low as I'd go. Anything else you'll spend the same again just making it work / not burn your house down.

On 8/7/2018 at 3:09 AM, makersmuse said:

Yep agreed Ender 3 is as low as I'd go. Anything else you'll spend the same again just making it work / not burn your house down.

Gotcha, Yeah sounds like stuff I'd like to avoid haha.

On 8/6/2018 at 1:24 PM, Sonicking157 said:

There are pretty good reviews on some 3d printing kits under 300 dollars. You may be able to get a little more value out of something that you have to build yourself.