That's not how graphs work, Linus

xFluing
Message added by Crunchy Dragon

Keep this civil. This thread is being monitored.

9 hours ago, Underwrought said:

When I want accurate and detailed I watch GN, when I want entertainment I watch LTT.  Its weird and kinda not good but this falls under meh for me.

That's the exact problem though BECAUSE linus is more entertaining to watch, ofc he's gonna have a much bigger audience than GN and should ESPECIALLY pay attention to stuff like this to avoid confusion.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk | Corsair LPX 16GB 3000MHz CL16 | XFX RX 6700 XT QICK 319 | Corsair TX 550M 80+ Gold PSU

On 8/6/2018 at 8:26 AM, xFluing said:

That's the exact problem though BECAUSE linus is more entertaining to watch, ofc he's gonna have a much bigger audience than GN and should ESPECIALLY pay attention to stuff like this to avoid confusion.

Meh those watching Linus either already know better or those who don't, don't know that they don't know any better.  I'm not making excuses for him, I guess I just don't care enough.

This is so sloppy

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I've said it before and I will say it again, LinusTechTips is not a channel for information.

Even their "informative" videos are often riddled with factual errors which leaves the viewer less informed than before they watched the video.

If you want to learn something, stay away from LinusTechTips and their other channels. If you think their videos are entertaining then go ahead and watch them, but never use them as a source of information.

Their graphs being inaccurate is the least of their issues.