heatsink clearance for corsair 88r and hyper T4

goto10

i have a corsair 88r case with a cooler master tx3 evo, the tx3 evo is according to manual 136 millimeters, the case according to the page is just 150 millimeters, doing a measure it seems that i have almost 30 millimeters in clearance in reality

i want to give this heatsink to a friend and buy the cooler master hyper t4, supposedly the case will be short for 23 millimeters but from my measurement i should have 5 millimeters of clearance, apart from the case panel that has a bump on that same area

anyone has that heatsink or that case that can confirm that my measurements are correct or that i shouldn't buy the t4 if i want to keep the case with both panels?

That's sounding very close, none of that myself, otherwise I'd test, but certainly sounds sketchy at those measurements. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1070 Cooling: N/A  Motherboard: N/A  Ram: 32GB

HDD: 4TB RAID 1 Array (two 4TB)  PSU: N/A Case: N/A OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Something Something Logitech

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016 Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M40X Speakers: ??? Monitor: 2 x HP 22cwa  Phone: OnePlus 3T (T-Mobile Network)

For the love of god don't buy the T4 - even if it did fit (it doesn't)  you could get a Arctic Freezer 33 eSports ONE instead // @seoz // and have actual cooling. The T4 is a CPU warmer

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

no, those two are here in offer very cheap, i like to buy in person and i like how the tx3 works and how silent it is, t4 has a 120mm fan so i would like to have that, both for case air flow and for cpu heat disipation, if anyone has that case or heatsink please share any information about those

while searching for ram clearance for the T4 i found pcpartpicker with references to builds with both t4 and corsair 88r

https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/by_part/shtWGX#h=134

it seems that fits just fine on both intel and amd motherboards, now i have to check ram clearance, my ram is very tall, perhaps i will have to swap it with some shorter ram i have, from corsair vengeance to kingston hyper x