Asus ROG Claymore vs Asus ROG Strix Flare

hey guys.

Want to buy my first mechanical keyboard and these two i have in my mind. Fan of Asus brand.

So, which should i buy from these two in terms of gaming and typing , appearance etc and also from your personal experience of these keyboards.

Thanks.. Your help will be appreciated.

46 minutes ago, Uzi1994 said:

hey guys.

Want to buy my first mechanical keyboard and these two i have in my mind. Fan of Asus brand.

So, which should i buy from these two in terms of gaming and typing , appearance etc and also from your personal experience of these keyboards.

Thanks.. Your help will be appreciated.

seems like one has brown switches and the other has red switches. I think red it most common for gaming so I would say go for the Asus ROG Strix Flare

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

5 minutes ago, AntiTrust said:

seems like one has brown switches and the other has red switches. I think red it most common for gaming so I would say go for the Asus ROG Strix Flare

nope

both these keyboards come up with all these cherry switches (red,brown,blue,black).

It really depends on what you want? A TKL or a full sized keyboard? First, I'd recommend you research Cherry MX switches and their differences before you buy ANY mechanical keyboard because everyone has different preferences when it comes to keyboards and their switches.

On 8/4/2018 at 10:17 PM, GhostEther said:

It really depends on what you want? A TKL or a full sized keyboard? First, I'd recommend you research Cherry MX switches and their differences before you buy ANY mechanical keyboard because everyone has different preferences when it comes to keyboards and their switches.

yes i already know that differences of these switches.

just want to ask which will be cool in shape and gaming look type keyboard, what is your opinion?

On 8/7/2018 at 5:41 AM, Uzi1994 said:

yes i already know that differences of these switches.

just want to ask which will be cool in shape and gaming look type keyboard, what is your opinion?

trust me if you get a "gaming style" keyboard you will regret it later.

On 8/8/2018 at 9:38 PM, overturnedv1 said:

trust me if you get a "gaming style" keyboard you will regret it later.

how?

what's your suggestion then?