AMD A10 6800k vs Intel i5 4440

I am off topic because I showed that the site was totally biased, not even close to accurate and because you said it was? Have you ever even sat in front of a 8350 or used one? They have flaws. If the purchaser of a product is not made aware of those flaws? They aren't going to be happy if they intend to use the computer for tasks that don't use 8 threads. 

Maybe you shouldn't make statements you are not sure about, that aren't accurate and could cause someone problems down the line. If a 8530 is getting more then HALF of a Haswell's single core performance on any site? That site is inaccurate and selling something.

The OP asked for the difference between AMD and Intel. I told him. I then showed that you are better off asking Charlie Sheen about two CPU's then consulting CPU BOSS. You don't have an AMD. You probably never used one. They are HORRIBLE at FPU. IF the op could care less about FPU bound games? Then AMD is great. He SHOULD know the flaw though. 

It's off topic because this discussion is irrelevant to the question posed by the original poster - it belongs in a separate thread. The two of us throwing arguments back and forth about a CPU comparison website is pedantic and unhelpful because it's not conducive to assisting the OP with his question.

In other words - stop. Move on, create a thread about this if you wish or PM me about it. I'm not posting in here any more.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

It's off topic because this discussion is irrelevant to the question posed by the original poster - it belongs in a separate thread. The two of us throwing arguments back and forth about a CPU comparison website is pedantic and unhelpful because it's not conducive to assisting the OP with his question.

In other words - stop. Move on, create a thread about this if you wish or PM me about it. I'm not posting in here any more.

Pedantic. I like that word. I am going to like your post. You don't have to like mine. I think I just became a fan for life. Do you have a blog I can follow?

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.