Buy this 4K 120Hz Gaming Monitor Instead!

James

Buy High Refresh Rate Monitors on Amazon: http://geni.us/yfDwE

Yes the ASUS PG27UK and Acer X27 are monitor god-mode with 4K, 1,000nit Gsync HDR, and 144Hz refresh rate…but are they the best value in 2018? What if there was a cheaper way to get almost the same thing?

But its 43 inches...

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

FINISHED BUILD - VIEW PROFILE

If you say I'm not always right, but I am, I will say I am right. 

rekt

18 minutes ago, seon123 said:

I think that's the wrong version?

Screenshot_20180730-210953__01.thumb.jpg.0760fc3003ac8ba01041939a0fa579f5.jpg

The names for your youtube stuff are hilarious. Sett 0 ganger? Im thinking that it is norwegian, but it looks so funny.

Why was it reuploaded?

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide

But if you own a Nvidia card the $600 pricetag is actually "similar" to what you'd be paying for anyways lol...

also for me my answer is this:

The monitor is basically the cost of my build w/o HDD's, possibly monitors too...

These Korean only monitors can be a good idea ..however not in this case.

So what are the advantages over the similarly overpriced Asus in the vid.

Better size

Less gawdy physical appreance.

What makes it worse.

No FALD

Standard IPS

Poor color reproduction

Poor factory calibration

(likely poor input latency and Pixel response)

Only ~$500 cheaper.

So, it really isnt worth it tbh. A LCD display should never cost more than $1000, even at $1000 its overpriced. LCD tech has to many issues as a display technology, its also hela easy to manufacture both technicaly and in terms of cost. LCD 'should' be cheaper, but people keep buying them so they keep selling them at high prices.

PLEASE STOP touting these LCD displays as good, they are not good for the price. IF this Wasabi Mango was $600-$700, THEN it would be good. Consider that for ~$450 you can get a Similarly speced TV, minus 120hz, and you can see the issue. Are you really ok paying a $1000 premium for 60hz more without variable sync technology to take full advantage ? 

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

...one of those visual novels that I definitely don't know anything about.  

The Kotaku review of the first game in that series is pretty great: "Why Won't These Hot Demons Seduce Me Already?!"

Now, I’ve never experienced “blue balls,” but I have experienced the immense disappointment in finding out that Seduce Me the Otome is, in fact, a visual novel so bloodless and tame that it makes Pope Francis look like Hugh Hefner.

There is no $1400 monitor like that on Amazon. Apparently there is WASABI-MANGO ZEN U430, 43 Inch Real UHD (3840x2160) TV Monitor, LED, which has three reviews with 1.4 star rating. Some quotes:

Very often comes with panel defects, all items are very poorly assembled at the factory

Piece of junk.

Would have been great to know it had a hard wired plug for 220, not usable in the US without adapters.