Mechanical Keyboards Added 'Just Arrived'

JLCitadel

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/arrived.php

New feature I found on their site, shows you when they come in and the time between to estimate future arrivals if yours is out of stock

Shine 3 is like 50 day restock.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is this a deal?

They are actually in stock.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

They are actually in stock.

Well technically everything would be a deal then lol. 

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/arrived.php

New feature I found on their site, shows you when they come in and the time between to estimate future arrivals if yours is out of stock

Shine 3 is like 50 day restock.

Darn! Only got 70$ right now, and my Logitech G19 is getting annoying.

Well technically everything would be a deal then lol. 

Yea but for a keyboard that is in short supply and hot demand it is a good deal I guess.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

Yea but for a keyboard that is in short supply and hot demand it is a good deal I guess.

Very true! 

Ive never used a ducky product (Ive sampled the keyboards at stores). I really cant understand why its so popular. 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Ive never used a ducky product (Ive sampled the keyboards at stores). I really cant understand why its so popular. 

hype train my friend. they're also popular because they look amazing to match the build quality.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I feel like they are sturdy and the amount of problems on this board compared to others are so little.

But I think they went overkill on the LED modes; I only use 100%, reactive and the special recording mode. 

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

They look really cool but for that price you can get a WASD keyboard. Although I do wish I had LED light on mine!

WASD if and only for custom keycaps. I like them, but I don't have one, they are very simple looking. I would like to try PBT tho instead of their ABS keysets which I'm currently in a GB with Ivan.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

WASD if and only for custom keycaps. I like them, but I don't have one, they are very simple looking. I would like to try PBT tho instead of their ABS keysets which I'm currently in a GB with Ivan.

I've had my WASD keyboard for about a year now and it's been excellent. For the price it was more than worth it considering you get custom key caps for about what everyone else charges for a basic one.

I missed out on the Code keyboard they had for a short time but it's coming back in stock again shortly. I'm jumping all over that once it's available!

I don't know how the Ducky keyboards are since I've only owned the Corsair K90 and CM Quickfire TK mechanical keyboards. WASD destroys both of them as far as quality goes!

I need to get a Cherry MX green for programming soon

My PC:

Case: Corsair C70, Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45, CPU: I5-4670k, RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance, GPU: Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming , PSU: Corsair RM650W Gold, Storage: 250 GB Samsung EVO SSD, 240 GB Kingston SSDNOW

I've had my WASD keyboard for about a year now and it's been excellent. For the price it was more than worth it considering you get custom key caps for about what everyone else charges for a basic one.

I missed out on the Code keyboard they had for a short time but it's coming back in stock again shortly. I'm jumping all over that once it's available!

I don't know how the Ducky keyboards are since I've only owned the Corsair K90 and CM Quickfire TK mechanical keyboards. WASD destroys both of them as far as quality goes!

let me know how Clears work of for you!

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

let me know how Clears work of for you!

I'm not sure they are gonna do clears on them anymore because of how rare they are now.

I'm just mad because I saw them announce the Code but I didn't pay attention to it till just recently. Now you can't find one if you tried except on the insane prices on eBay.

Wow! A keyboard with Cherry MX Green switches and is actually in stock? That's Coo--

... and I don't have any money :c

"With every meeting, comes a parting. However, not every parting has to last forever."

Code keyboard?

Wasd is great quality as far as I know, but personally I'd get them if I wanted custom keycap designs

quick fires are one of the best recommended/used keyboards in the GH world and everywhere else, they are just so great for their value.

Ehh corsair is fine, I kinda don't like their keyboards, everything is fine.

I heard about ducky by tons of people and decided to jump everything and go mechanical and get a great quality board that will last me.

The Ducky YOTS in blues! I have seen alluminum cases and grew a fetish for it hahaha. Then, oh boy, I learned about Geekhack. You guys know what happens next...now, I'm craving everything, from cool custom PBT keycapsets group buys to Gon's NS87 (I think that's the name) and KMACs.

I was looking at and probably going to get the RF 87 in 55gs, because I heard the lower gram keys are easier to press, and I kinda rest heavily on them when gaming and they are said to feel like blues (force wise) because I don't think I'm going to get an AMP/DAC for my new headphones, cuz I think they're fine without it.

Sorry about the long post, love keyboards now....

Edit: just saw the wasd code, looks pretty damn awesome... But my next 87 key is gonna be a realforce

Code keyboard?

Wasd is great quality as far as I know, but personally I'd get them if I wanted custom keycap designs

quick fires are one of the best recommended/used keyboards in the GH world and everywhere else, they are just so great for their value.

Ehh corsair is fine, I kinda don't like their keyboards, everything is fine.

I heard about ducky by tons of people and decided to jump everything and go mechanical and get a great quality board that will last me.

The Ducky YOTS in blues! I have seen alluminum cases and grew a fetish for it hahaha. Then, oh boy, I learned about Geekhack. You guys know what happens next...now, I'm craving everything, from cool custom PBT keycapsets group buys to Gon's NS87 (I think that's the name) and KMACs.

I was looking at and probably going to get the RF 87 in 55gs, because I heard the lower gram keys are easier to press, and I kinda rest heavily on them when gaming and they are said to feel like blues (force wise) because I don't think I'm going to get an AMP/DAC for my new headphones, cuz I think they're fine without it.

Sorry about the long post, love keyboards now....

Edit: just saw the wasd code, looks pretty damn awesome... But my next 87 key is gonna be a realforce

I just got confirmation from WASD and they will be stocking the CODE with MX Clears in the Spring! Sign me up, I'm buying on the first day they become available. Don't know much about Clears but apparently they are really good since people are buying them like hotcakes.

I already have a Shine II. Love it, but for anybody looking to get a great mechanical keyboard from Ducky, buy one before they sell out, because they will, very soon, and when they do, you won't be able to get one for a while.

COMIC SANS