Pentagon creating software 'do not buy' list to keep out Russia, China

Speed Weed
21 hours ago, DaPhuc said:

block vendors who use software code originating from Russia and China

Cold War: Remastered

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

9 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Anti-china much?

China's communist party is a lot more og ak open economy than whst the soviet Union was.

Another note: the only country in the world that has an economy ready for war, is the US

I buy stuff from Asia because that is where everything is made. 

It isnt surprising countries are making such lists as this. Thats what countries do, they will allways have lists and plans for a "what if" scenario plays out.

Im not "anti China". I am anti slavery, anti illegal organ harvesting from living victims, im anti oppressive regimes that run peaceful protestors over with talks then pretend like it never happened. Im anti genocide in Africa, which China funds in exchange for rights to exploit natural resources. Im anti counterfeitting, anti intellectual property theft, anti dumping(economics), anti tainted food, anti conflict minerals and anti building military bases on artificial islands to blockade other countries use of international waters. Free Tibet and btw Taiwan is ready for war with the Chinese Communist Party.

The fact that id rather not support slavery in china or genocide in africa supported by china somehow makes me anti china?

And not everything is made in China. I also have no problem buying things from many Asian countries that dont do, or at least nowhere near as much, the things i just laid out.

You dont buy things from china because everything is made in asia either. You buy it because youd rather buy the cheap version than the expensive version, regardless of why its cheaper.

Its the same mentality of people who buy off G2A, which is sells games bought with stolen credit cards and undermines the devs who makes the games they play. They do it because its cheaper for them, even if it hurts others.

So call me anti China all you want, but by not funding their oppressive regime which now has a social credit system Big Brother, i am more pro the chinese citizens than the person who buys cheap stuff and funds the regime.

And please go read the Chinese book knkwn as "The Art of War". You may have heard of it? I highly recommend the annotated version with commentary from the generals. Then perhaps youll understand the necessity of having the strongest military force.