Anyone know this connector type? Help with converting a sub

So a while back I had a great Sony soundbar.  Unfortunately it bit the dust due to a common software brick and the price to repair it isn't worth it.  It's entirely software related, so I really would like to utilize the speakers themselves in some way.

To do so, I figured I'd convert the wireless subwoofer into something more versatile for a future home theater setup.  It's fully enclosed and sealed off, but I had a quick question.

Coming out of the enclosure are these 3 cables.  The largest is a 2 wire (most likely power delivery) plug header, the smaller is a 3 wire/pin connector, and the last is a ground.  I'm wondering if anyone can confirm what types of cables these are, I'm imagining they're proprietary, but I figured I'd go ahead and ask.  Last resort I will probably bust the enclosure open to check the speaker's terminals, then build a new one.  I would much rather prefer to keep the current enclosure if any wire splicing or adapters are available.

Thanks for any info, I'm a pretty big noob when it comes to speakers.  I've only really done car audio and a simple 5.1 setup at my parents. 

20180728_155620.jpg

Don't know the exact name of the connector, but you've definitely got enough wire there to snip and splice or put a different connector on. Finding out what they're attached to is always a pretty good idea though.

In other terms, that connector doesn't look proprietary, but there's literally hundreds of types of connectors, so good luck finding the right one. It really would be easier to splice or do your own, unless you don't have crimpers. In which case I'd recommend cutting the connector off and just using bullets.

#Muricaparrotgang