Khan Academy Java Script problem, help?

diabloj

Solved

So, now that it's almost New Year's Eve I'm trying to make an animated card using Khan Academy's Java Script Editor. I've ran into a few problems though, but maybe some of you can help?

I've created a function that uses a multidimensional array to store the X and Y positions of a "Rocket". Then I've assigned a random array of numbers for the Rockets' "Explosion points". Then I want to pass in the X and Y position of that Explosion point and then use another function to generate the explosion, because I want to remove the rocket (using the .shift function)

The "yey" text in the Explosion function is just a substitute for what would be an explosion like animation.

Here's the code:

//Initliazationbackground(95, 0, 0);var timer=0;var posX=[];var posY=[];var StartRandomPoint=[];StartRandomPoint.push([random(0,400),0]);var ExplPoint=[];var Stop=[];var RocketNr;//StartRandomPoint[RocketNr][0], [RocketNr][1]//       =//StartRandomPoint[XPos to RocketNr][YPos to RocketNr] var Explosion = function(posX, posY){    text("yey",posX[RocketNr], posY[RocketNr]);    rect(posX[RocketNr], posY[RocketNr],10,10);    };     var draw = function() {    background(95, 0, 0);    timer+=1;       for (var RocketNr = 0; RocketNr < StartRandomPoint.length               ; RocketNr++) {        noStroke();        fill(255);        ellipse(StartRandomPoint[RocketNr][0],         StartRandomPoint[RocketNr][1], 10, 10);                if(StartRandomPoint[RocketNr][1]<ExplPoint[RocketNr]             ){                          text("Yey", StartRandomPoint[RocketNr][0],              ExplPoint[RocketNr]);            }                      // Increase the y position each time          StartRandomPoint[RocketNr][1] -= 2.5;                if(timer>70){            StartRandomPoint.push([random(20,380),400]);            timer=0;           ExplPoint[RocketNr]=random(180,60);            }                 // rect(100,60,20,120);       while(StartRandomPoint[RocketNr][1]<ExplPoint[RocketNr]){                posX=StartRandomPoint[RocketNr][1];        posY=ExplPoint[RocketNr];        StartRandomPoint.shift();        Explosion(posX,posY);     }    }};

Main rigg: AMD Phenom II 1090t @ 4.0GHz | AMD Radeon HD 6950 ASUS Crosshair IV Formula NZXT Switch 810 Coolit C240 A.L.C.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 8470p + Samsung 830 240GB

HiFi: Laptop(foobar) -> Halide Design HD DAC -> Sansui SAP201V -> Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand (or DT 770) 

It's not showing any errors, but the text in the Explosion function doesn't appear, probably because the posX[RocketNr] and posY[RocketNr] is not properly passed into the function. If I just write text("yey", 100, 100); it works. So the function is called.

Main rigg: AMD Phenom II 1090t @ 4.0GHz | AMD Radeon HD 6950 ASUS Crosshair IV Formula NZXT Switch 810 Coolit C240 A.L.C.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 8470p + Samsung 830 240GB

HiFi: Laptop(foobar) -> Halide Design HD DAC -> Sansui SAP201V -> Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand (or DT 770)