Adobe Premier Pro low CPU utilization

Last few weeks has been very frustrating for me. I have made a video editing workstation for my father and Adobe premier Pro is really frustrating for me,

because it never uses 100% of the CPU or GPU.

The LOW BUDGET Setup (full setup was like 500euros):

Intel Xeon E5 2658 v3

MSI x99S gaming 7 

16gb RAM

1050ti 4gb

240gb ssd

1TB hdd

650W corsair 80+ gold PSU

old case for free

Win 10 PRO

Adobe CC 2017

I know that 1050ti and 16gb for editing is very very bad. But when he is exporting video in Premier he never the used RAM by premier never exceeds 3-4gb, the GPU load never exceeds 30% same goes almost all the time for the CPU.

When loading the drive is used up to 100% but when exporting it is almost never used (max 10%).

When he is exporting he is using the H.264 format. Most of the time he is exporting simple projects that have a lot of video footage (2-5hrs), only video correction, brightness, gamma, added music, picture in picture stuff, some basic transitions. So nothing very complicated.

Things tried: setting high priority to Premier,

setting available RAM to premier to 13gb out of the 16gb,

trying to export from the ssd and HDD

tried exporting with the Adobe media encoder with the same result

Any ideas?

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B