Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Orb11

Anybody who was in blind cable management receive a cable mod voucher?

Posted · Original PosterOP

I was a participant of the blind cable management contest and sent an email to try to claim my $50 voucher. Haven't heard back from anyone though. Has anybody else who was in the blind cable management contest received theirs? 

On 7/25/2018 at 4:05 PM, Orb11 said:

I was a participant of the blind cable management contest and sent an email to try to claim my $50 voucher. Haven't heard back from anyone though. Has anybody else who was in the blind cable management contest received theirs? 

I got an email from CableMod today with the code in it.  So, it seems the LMG team is just a little busy, but it looks like they are getting stuff out.

Ivan sent back mine saying I was on the list sent to CableMod.

Temporarily logged off. Only checking DMs

I like PSUs for some odd reason. Feel free to ask me about PSU questions.

Helios EVO: Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | Sapphire AMD RX VEGA 64 | Define C TG | Corsair CX550M | Cooler Master Hyper 212 BLACK RGB

(Soon: New Cooler)

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List 3.0 | Don't buy the S12II/M12II | Avoid the EVGA G3

Quick PSU Whitelist: Cooler Master MasterWatt/V/MasterWatt Maker/MIJ, EVGA x2/xQ bar BQ, All Corsair grey units bar VS and HXi/AXi, All SeaSonic bar M12II series/ECO, Thermaltake Toughpower line/iRGB +

BETA IS BACK! CLICK HERE!

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.