Which headset to buy?

I need help in decision. I am looking for new headset. I need sound better than beats headphones (idc about 7.1, I just need ok sound). I actualy care about materials,detachable mic, rgb (I want it to fit with my rgb setup) and comfort of course (also wireless and having no rgb sometime is ok too). My budget is 100$ and I am thinking between Steelseries arctis 5 (I would buy it rn but some people have problems with its software), Logitech g433, CORSAIR VOID PRO RGB USB (caps lock pardon) and Corsair HS70 SE. Which one of these should I buy or you reccomend something else?

On 25-7-2018 at 1:11 PM, iceserbia said:

I need help in decision. I am looking for new headset. I need sound better than beats headphones (idc about 7.1, I just need ok sound). I actualy care about materials,detachable mic, rgb (I want it to fit with my rgb setup) and comfort of course (also wireless and having no rgb sometime is ok too). My budget is 100$ and I am thinking between Steelseries arctis 5 (I would buy it rn but some people have problems with its software), Logitech g433, CORSAIR VOID PRO RGB USB (caps lock pardon) and Corsair HS70 SE. Which one of these should I buy or you reccomend something else?

Went to a tech store yesterday and tried on some that you say here and the padding of the logitech headphones is horrible I could hear it scratch it's really annoying. (software wise It sucks the most out of all you listed, 3 of my friends have the g933 and have rma'ed it all atleast once so keep away from logitech is my opinion)

I tried the arctis 7 and the 5 is similar it sits really nice with the headband and for software I have a mouse and keyboard from them, the software isn't as nice as razors but it does the job.

Haven't tried the other 2.

I really like the fake leather padding of razer headphones but that's my opinion, so I think just go to a store where you can put them on feel how much it clamps and how it sounds.

Desktop

CPUi5-6600K MotherboardGigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P CPU Cooler: Thermalright True Spirit 120M Black/white RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Gigabyte 1070 HDDs: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 RPM  SSDSamsung EVO 850 500GB PSU: Coolermaster 550W 80+ Gold Case: NZXT S340 (White) with a white led strip ;)

Laptops

Dell 7577

CPUi7 7700HQ RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: GTX1060 Max-q HDD: 1TB 5400 RPM  SSDNVMe 512GB SCREEN: 4k IPS 15.6"

Macbook pro 2018

CPUi7 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz GPU: Radeon Pro 555X 4GB Storage256GB SCREEN: 15"

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 10:29 AM, EG! said:

Went to a tech store yesterday and tried on some that you say here and the padding of the logitech headphones is horrible I could hear it scratch it's really annoying. (software wise It sucks the most out of all you listed, 3 of my friends have the g933 and have rma'ed it all atleast once so keep away from logitech is my opinion)

I tried the arctis 7 and the 5 is similar it sits really nice with the headband and for software I have a mouse and keyboard from them, the software isn't as nice as razors but it does the job.

Haven't tried the other 2.

I really like the fake leather padding of razer headphones but that's my opinion, so I think just go to a store where you can put them on feel how much it clamps and how it sounds.

Ik I am late... I bought sennheiser hd 4.40 bt. I relized I will have to buy deticated microphone anyways so... I will be fine. Thanks for reply

On 7/25/2018 at 7:11 AM, iceserbia said:

The void pro's are a joke, literally look at that microphone, the hs70's i bought on prime day for 70$, i put them dwn rather ruffly (not enough to warrant any damage) and after that the earcups had little peices inside that were loose and would rattle, so I wouldnt get those either. Got no comment on the g433's. I would look at hyperx cloud II's or cloud alphas, you can get grey versions of them.