Locked out of my own phone

Ok so i have the LG G6, and i can't log into it, my pin is just not working. I've tried restarting it and literally nothing happening. I have no idea what to do so i came here, does anyone have any idea to as what is going on and more importantly how i can get back into my phone. Thanks

Best of myself(1000th post)

Vista

Core i5-8400

8GB DDR4

GTX 1050ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD
MSI H310M PRO-VD

EVGA 450BT

Cooler Master masterbox lite 3.1

Arctic Cat

Core 2 quad q8200

8GB DDR2 ECC

GTX 550ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD

Dell precision t3400 motherboard

Is your phone linked to Google? I know from personal expierence if you get the pin wrong a certain amount of times it will prompt you if you'd like to unlock using an alternate method, then it would ask you to log onto your Google account with your email and password. Other than that the only way I can think of you getting access your phone is doing a hard reset of the phone, but all of your data would be erased.

'IM THE VIDEO GAME BOY, IM THE ONE WHO WINS' - Arin Hanson

take it to your service provider

I'm sure someone will mention the forum rule of not helping with passwords and such if they want

3 hours ago, v0nn_toaster said:

Ok so i have the LG G6, and i can't log into it, my pin is just not working. I've tried restarting it and literally nothing happening. I have no idea what to do so i came here, does anyone have any idea to as what is going on and more importantly how i can get back into my phone. Thanks

Do a hardware factory reset. When you do that, after reinstalling, the OS will prompt you for the last Google account logged into it. That only requires your google account & password, which I assume you know. Afterwards you can setup a new PIN, Pattern or Fingerprint. 

Hope all your data is on the SD card or cloud-synced. 

8 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Been at least 2 months with the phone and not using fingerprint?

i use the pin almost every day but it did say something about "pin required after 72 hours"

Best of myself(1000th post)

Vista

Core i5-8400

8GB DDR4

GTX 1050ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD
MSI H310M PRO-VD

EVGA 450BT

Cooler Master masterbox lite 3.1

Arctic Cat

Core 2 quad q8200

8GB DDR2 ECC

GTX 550ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD

Dell precision t3400 motherboard

On 7/22/2018 at 9:52 PM, v0nn_toaster said:

Hopefully your backed shit up. FDR should solve the issue. Though it will delete anything on your phones internal memory. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.