This monitor is garbage, I need recommendations for another one

CR16

I was just at Frys and I bought an LG 24M38. I saw it and it looked relatively decent for my budget. I got home and set it up and I wasn't happy with it at all. The screen tilts forwards way too much, the stand is cheap as hell and is very unstable and it's not an IPS panel. Overall the build quality is really poor. I'll be taking it back and buying another one. I need a solid 1920x1080 IPS monitor with low input lag. I'll be using it for gaming and some image editing. Firm budget of $130. Thanks.

kids in poor countries don't even have monitors and u complain dude show some respect

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

14 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

kids in poor countries don't even have monitors and u complain dude show some respect

How was that disrespectful? You want to hear something disrespectful? None of those kiddies in those poor countries can read my comment because they don't have damn monitors. All I'm here for are some recommendations, not to argue about the morality of being unhappy with a shitty monitor.

i would recomend looking up reviews of monitors you find in your price range