Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stratege1401

floatplanes server

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Living in europe, with a 1GB symetric FTTH link, i feel the floatplanes severs slow, long to start ... 

 

after the 10-15 secondes waits, everithing fine, most of the time....


Simple rules:

- don't fxxx pay if it is fxxx free.

- If it works, don't update it.

- You don't know how, just do it, you will learn something.

- Test, retest, test again, and maybe it will work.

- Trust no one, think by yourself, checks facts again. Earth is not flat, dumber.

- Don't trust alternate facts. True is true, false is false. Only lies interferes.

- My favorite quote: you have a brain, don't you ?? So use it.

- Sometimes size matter !!! So stop trolling as i do myself.

- google moto was: don't be evil. My moto is: screw it.

- open source is a lifestyle.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Might just be distance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its called SYW upload. They aren't YT and getting high usage at once does that on servers. I have 9 downloads of FP going on right now and not noticing any issues. They would fail if there was too much stress on servers.


^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Its called SYW upload. They aren't YT and getting high usage at once does that on servers. I have 9 downloads of FP going on right now and not noticing any issues. They would fail if there was too much stress on servers.

This is why you host in an ec2 instance on aws, fast and highly available.


                     ¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, vorticalbox said:

This is why you host in an ec2 instance on aws, fast and highly available.

Pretty sure they ruled AWS out because of cost concerns. Too much data with too little income to support it.


^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Pretty sure they ruled AWS out because of cost concerns. Too much data with too little income to support it.

That's fair enough I guess, they have all the data there so would save having to transfer to somewhere else.


                     ¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×