Need advice about techsupport that wont help

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

I will try running those games on my laptop and see just how big the performance gap is. Mine is same setup but with an i7 7700hq. 

If you want the same settings : Fortnite was on low. CS GO on best settings. LoL on very hiigh

1 minute ago, KoloMenek said:

Thank you

I won't be able to do it till later tonight though so just bear with me for a bit.

1 minute ago, KoloMenek said:

If you want the same settings : Fortnite was on low. CS GO on best settings. LoL on very hiigh

Ok that helps for sure. I will let you know what type of fps I am getting latter tonight. 

I won't be able to do it till later tonight though so just bear with me for a bit.

Do it when you will want to do it. Just don't leave me alone with this problem. I already posted many posts and people were just ignoring me which was depressing...
Thank you

Ok that helps for sure. I will let you know what type of fps I am getting latter tonight. 

thank you

3 hours ago, KoloMenek said:

Do it when you will want to do it. Just don't leave me alone with this problem. I already posted many posts and people were just ignoring me which was depressing...
Thank you

yeah I might not be able to get to it till tomorrow. didn't realize the downloads are so large. it is going to take a couple hours to download each one so like 6 hours total. I don't have the best internet currently. 

7 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

yeah I might not be able to get to it till tomorrow. didn't realize the downloads are so large. it is going to take a couple hours to download each one so like 6 hours total. I don't have the best internet currently. 

okay. I'll be waiting for the results.

I downloaded Elderscrolls Online so I can test it here too.

5 hours ago, KoloMenek said:

@Brooksie359 Did you did the tests on your machine ?

ran the first test on lol. I was getting around 120 fps in some areas but in mid lane it was around 90 to 80 fps so it looks like it is very similar to yours.

4 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

ran the first test on lol. I was getting around 120 fps in some areas but in mid lane it was around 90 to 80 fps so it looks like it is very similar to yours.

Were you experiencing micro trottle ?

14 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

nope.

wtf is going on with my computer than ?...

17 minutes ago, KoloMenek said:

idk. I was getting around 140 to 90 fps in csgo. sometimes like 180 in if looking at the wall but I really don't count that.

I would probably just do some google searches about the issue and see if anyone has had something similar and if they found a solution or the root cause because fps doesn't seem to be the issue at least that is what it looks like.

25 minutes ago, KoloMenek said:

have you tried an older gpu driver? maybe the latest driver is not working properly. just avoid the driver that causes bootloops.

4 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

have you tried an older gpu driver? maybe the latest driver is not working properly. just avoid the driver that causes bootloops.

nope

23 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

can you advice a driver ?

Whatever you do avoid 397.31

That is the one that causes the looping issue. 

7 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

That is the one that causes the looping issue. 

okay.

@Brooksie359 When I was downloading games on steam, playing music in the background, and had a launched game also in the background (Business tour). Whenever I tried to move my firefox browser on the screen, the CPU would go 100% usage, the music would stop playing and i would experience the same freezes. When i stop moving it arround(i am talking about the windows), the cpu would be on normal usage.

2 minutes ago, KoloMenek said:

@Brooksie359 When I was downloading games on steam, playing music in the background, and had a launched game also in the background (Business tour). Whenever I tried to move my firefox browser on the screen, the CPU would go 100% usage, the music would stop playing and i would experience the same freezes. When i stop moving it arround(i am talking about the windows), the cpu would be on normal usage.

I am about to go to sleep but I would say that would be an indication that the you may have an issue with the cpu not being able to handle the load.