Need advice about techsupport that wont help

Hello, I have a msi gaming laptop. I sent it twice to their repair center but it didn't help. I still have stuttering and lag ingame. Even after several reinstallations of windows. I don't realy know what to do and how to talk with tech support. Can you guys help me?
The laptop is still under warranty (was bought in october 2017) it's a MSI GP62MVR 7RFX leopard pro.

I am just tired with this case. I lost so much time for nothing.

I also live in france.

have you tested on thermals, benchmarks and if there is a msi tool to test your hardware?

1 minute ago, LukeSavenije said:

have you tested on thermals, benchmarks and if there is a msi tool to test your hardware?

Well, the temps are good, they wont go over 80°c
I did benchmarks but they usualy score a good score.
I did not looked for a msi hardware test tool.

The best part is that their repair center says that there is no problem with the pc. When ingame i have stutter and lag. And low fps for the hardware it has....

Untitled.png

I know companies like HP or Lenovo have them, just look for some kind of a diagnostic tool on your laptop, or on the website of Micro-star international

I know companies like HP or Lenovo have them, just look for some kind of a diagnostic tool on your laptop, or on the website of Micro-star international

There is no such tool from MSI.

do you have the latest updates from everything (windows, games, steam, bios)?

do you have the latest updates from everything (windows, games, steam, bios)?

Yes. I installed windows 10 from windows media creation tool. Today, with all updates directly(without usb). I got the drivers from msi's website, where i downloaded the BIOS update and firmware update.

2 minutes ago, KoloMenek said:

Yes. I installed windows 10 from windows media creation tool. Today, with all updates directly(without usb). I got the drivers from msi's website, where i downloaded the BIOS update and firmware update.

May I ask what games you were playing and the hardware specs of your laptop?

4 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

May I ask what games you were playing and the hardware specs of your laptop?

Hardware:

GTX1060

i5 7300HQ

8go ram 2400Hz
ssd 128go

HDD 1to 5600RPM

I play league of legends where i get arround 75FPS on any settings all the time with stutter.
CS GO where i have arround 100fps with stutter and lag.

I also installed fortnite for testing but i have still stutter and lag.

All games are on the HDD

7 minutes ago, KoloMenek said:

Try downloading driver booster(its free and clean, works well) and then get your graphics drivers from the brand(NVidia) of the card, not msi.

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

2 minutes ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Try downloading driver booster(its free and clean, works well) and then get your graphics drivers from the manufacture of the card, not msi.

GPU and integrated GPU drivers were installed from Manufaccturer's webhsite directly.
Plus, i already used the program on previous installs of windows which did not helped...

1 minute ago, KoloMenek said:

GPU and integrated GPU drivers were installed from Manufaccturer's webhsite directly.

From NVidia or msi?

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

Hardware:

GTX1060

i5 7300HQ

8go ram 2400Hz
ssd 128go

HDD 1to

I play league of legends where i get arround 75FPS on any settings all the time with stutter.
CS GO where i have arround 100fps with stutter and lag.

I also installed fortnite for testing but i have still stutter and lag.

All games are on the HDD

Hmm that seems strange. Did you try installing one of the games on the ssd and see if that helps at all?

1 minute ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

From NVidia or msi?

Nvidia and intel.

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

Hmm that seems strange. Did you try installing one of the games on the ssd and see if that helps at all?

I had the games on ssd before, same results.

Plus, i already used the program on previous installs of windows which did not helped...

Quick question. Do you have the laptop plugged in while playing? If you don't it will run on the igpu which would have terrible performance. Also try enabling high performance mode as well. 

Try Windows 7

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

Quick question. Do you have the laptop plugged in while playing? If you don't it will run on the igpu which would have terrible performance. Also try enabling high performance mode as well. 

It's already in performance mode and it's always plugged to the wall.

1 minute ago, SolarNova said:

Try Windows 7

I can't install it. I have a kabylake processor.

I had the games on ssd before, same results.

Did you ever look at your cpu usage and gpu usage in game? Ram usage as well?

Just now, KoloMenek said:

I can't install it. I have a kabylake processor.

I tried installing it today but UEFI didn't allowed me

Just now, Brooksie359 said:

Did you ever look at your cpu usage and gpu usage in game? Ram usage as well?

Well, the computer is heating up while gaming. I suppose it's been using them well

3 minutes ago, SolarNova said:

Try Windows 7

No. lol

It's already in performance mode and it's always plugged to the wall.

Monitor your ram usage once you get into those higher frame rates? 8gbs at 2400mhz might not be enough.

Well, the computer is heating up while gaming. I suppose it's been using them well

Is the built in display enough to handle 60+ fps gaming? If not lock the fps to not go above it.

Also try vsync turned off, might be causing issues.