Best 1080 ti?

Shaqo_Wyn
Go to solution Solved by Brooksie359,

The strix is probably the best. The ftw3 is also great. 

Heyo,

I've been out of the PC world for a while now but I'm finally gonna get my hands on a new GPU, a 1080 ti and get back to playing games.

Question: which aftermarket-cooler 1080 ti are the overall best? Like your top three.

Especially in terms of noise, coil whine (if that's still a thing), thermals, out of the box performance, IO and last (but not a priority) aesthetics. 

Also, is the next gen of flag-ship GPUs near enough (1 or 2 months) that you would say wait?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Thanks! The FTW looks really great, I love how over-built it is and it's about 10 euros cheaper than the Asus and Gigabyte at my retailer of choice. :)

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

41 minutes ago, Shaqo_Wyn said:

Heyo,

I've been out of the PC world for a while now but I'm finally gonna get my hands on a new GPU, a 1080 ti and get back to playing games.

Question: which aftermarket-cooler 1080 ti are the overall best? Like your top three.

Especially in terms of noise, coil whine (if that's still a thing), thermals, out of the box performance, IO and last (but not a priority) aesthetics. 

Also, is the next gen of flag-ship GPUs near enough (1 or 2 months) that you would say wait?

Get the Asus ROG Strix one if your budget allows it, it looks great and has a really good cooling system.

PC specs:

I7 8700

1x 8gb Ballistix Elite 3200MHZ

MSI Gaming Trio RTX 2080

G650M PSU

120gb Kingston SSD

3TB of HDD

NZXT S340 elite Black/Red