How much can I do with case lighting?

I just gave in and wasted my money on some rgb led lights for my case because i saw my motherboard has a rbg led slot. I installed mystic Lights because that's the software supported by my MSI motherboard but I don't like the lack of options and integration.

I was wondering if there is anyway someone has found to sync case lighting to other lighting applications. For instance I have the Logitech gaming software and that is fully intergraded into my games and applications, I just want a way to add my case lighting to the same synchronization. Any advice would be helpful

5 minutes ago, OgbuluHouse said:

I just gave in and wasted my money on some rgb led lights for my case because i saw my motherboard has a rbg led slot. I installed mystic Lights because that's the software supported by my MSI motherboard but I don't like the lack of options and integration.

I was wondering if there is anyway someone has found to sync case lighting to other lighting applications. For instance I have the Logitech gaming software and that is fully intergraded into my games and applications, I just want a way to add my case lighting to the same synchronization. Any advice would be helpful

you cant sync mystic(msi) lighting and Logitech lighting(lightsync)

however, using an app called aurora you can combine razer, corsair, and logitech rgb settings.

PC SPECS:

Case: TT View 27 Black

Motherboard: ASRock Z370 SLI XTREME ATX

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700k 

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Mini ITX 8G

RAM: 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz DDR4

PSU: Generic 800 Watt

CPU Cooler: Stock Intel Cooler(*oof*)

SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

NON PC STUFF:

Monitor: Alienware 25 Freesync(i know i have an nvidia card)

kb: Corsair K65 Luxe with MX Red Switches(and a white backplate mod to enhance the RGB)

Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 700 at 1600 dpi

Audio: Razer Kraken 7.1 V2

RGB: Corsair Lighting Node Pro with corsair light strips

1 hour ago, James Evens said:

RGB is still a mess. Everybody is doing what they want. The best way right now is to diy with SDKs.

I'm starting to regret this impulse buy