Do you have a 'comfort zone' game?

light-v

Whenever I get bored-- am not playing some other game, I'll throw on a podcast and play age of empires 2, It's my all time favorite, although I usually just play against bots, because that way I can leave whenever and not feel bad (multiplayer games can end up going a crazy long time) 

Kingdom Hearts 2 and The Witcher 3

I never really quit a game I always go back to. If I rage quit I either need to go to sleep or I’m never playing the game again. 

I sorta on and off play GTA but I don’t know anyone that plays it and it was always kinda boring to me. Nothing really stands out as a fun thing for the game & the campaign is okay. I didn’t get super far but I can’t imagine it getting MUCH better. I didn’t like any of the characters. 

CSGO but I'm actually considering quitting now. Takes way too much time to be able to play higher ranks and the lower ranks is smurfs and people so bad it's not even a team game... And now after the sale there's a huge wave of cheaters and smurfs in every rank. 

Tbh I played it because that was all my GT610 could run, but I don't think my 980ti is going to have a problem with anything :P 

That's an F in the profile pic

borderlands 2, mass effect (any of them)

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

-= Moved to PC Gaming =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Tibia. Started with 9 years old, today i am 22 and still play from time to time. I stay away for 3 years and then play for a year... And the cycle repeats.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

Minus the quitting part, yes, a few.

Taking the screenshots on my craptop. No point having these games installed on it.

image.png.f136c25d3e440e163353492842d0721c.png

image.png.335d2a1383940b31b5a7193f97bc7bdd.pngimage.png.769186e69e72732e71c0d584f9dd6b70.png

image.png.8f6d1cfa80d20349a521ef5897cade15.pngimage.png.451ff53c3434659c3496153a9dc5d9b8.png

Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis. (later renamed ARMA: Cold War Assault)

MP community is dyin' sadly, but I love the 1980s setting. There's not many Cold War era games out there, it's always near future...

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

• DiRT Rally
  • Assetto Corsa
  • F1 2017 (maybe 2018 later)

I rarely finish first yet I keep trying to play it, it's just plain fun to me.

• The Sims 3 (I had to uninstall it since I needed more space)

I like making stories so :P The Sims is my ultimate game when I'm really bored (I've been playing The Sims since the first series but my personal favorite is 3).

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

World of Tanks, simply because it was the first PC game I ever played, I would quit from anywhere from 6 months to a year and then I'd get back into it for 8-9 months. Then rinse and repeat, I'm in my 4th cycle right now, starting to get the urge to play it again. Here we go again.

Real Life sucks, yes, the graphics are good but the characters are terrible, the story sucks and I can't find any quests.

5 hours ago, Wanpug said:

World of Tanks, simply because it was the first PC game I ever played, I would quit from anywhere from 6 months to a year and then I'd get back into it for 8-9 months. Then rinse and repeat, I'm in my 4th cycle right now, starting to get the urge to play it again. Here we go again.

Aah I forgot to list, World of Warships used to be my comfort zone game. I can't play tanks, the pace is too quick for me.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold