What Happened to Elric and Motherboards?

rcracer90

I found out some time ago about the incident, and in one of Elric's videos, he said he hired an attorney to go after Motherboards. Does anyone know if he won the lawsuit and is there any updated news on the topic?

Don't know about the law suit and stuff but if you didn't know his new channel is tech of tomorrow  :)

i don't think so because that was a long time ago plus techoftommorew have more superscribes then motherboards.org

Manners Maketh Man

I am aware of Tech of Tomorrow, but I don't see any updates to this.

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

But int the video, he doesn't mention if he won the lawsuit against them. He just said his attorney is serving them.

sorry the title missled me a little there

He became....Tech of Tomorrow!!

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

TechOfTomorrow was there secondary channel that they then made into there primary channel.  Everything was kept pretty quite about the heart of it

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Motherboards Youtube channel disables votes on most of their vids. Now I know why. I unsubbed to motherboards.org a few months ago not knowing the drama but because the content on there was so dull and lame without Elric. There is some nerdy looking kid making vids on it.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

I remember watching Elric there ;_:

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Well since the major incident just keepon following Tech of Tomorrow where he posts all of his new stuff.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?