Window Positioning Issue On Startup

Whats poppin everyone. So basically everytime I login to my PC (Windows 10), Discord positions itself onscreen in an impossible place. Essentially the top 1/5th of the program is positioned out of the screen space. I know I can use the task view to snap Discord to the side of the screen, but it's sort of annoying. Does anyone know a way to get Discord to behave? Thanks forum, appreciate ya <3

Complain to Discord devs and maybe they fix it in few years.

I have DisplayFusion for windows control and Discord is ONLY software which has issues with DF handling stuff. I contacted DF support about Discord causing taskbar to flicker when video is playing on fullscreen. They said it was Discord which isn't using standard window, idk what they are called, preferences like other software. With my issue it was Discord maximized reporting it's size being full screen aka on top of my taskbar (which is side of 2nd monitor). DF guys blacklisted Discord from being detected as full screen. This has created minor issue where it doesn't properly maximize on start, but its much better than have taskbar flickering.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv