Reading/Writing to ext2/3/4, btrfs, reiserfs, etc from Windows?

Hello,

I'm dual-booting Windows/Linux and for various reasons I need to be able to access data from my Linux and BSD partitions from Windows.  Rebooting into Linux each time to copy files into the Windows partition is annoying and it seems like if Linux can read/write to Windows, the opposite should also be true.  Most of the drives I'm using today are EXT4, but there's a few BTRFS and ReiserFS on some older systems which I may need to be able to access in the future. 

What is the most reliable way to access that information from within Windows?

If I have to explain every detail, I won't talk to you.  If you answer a question with what can be found through 10 seconds of googling, you've contributed nothing, as I assure you I've already considered it.

What a world we would be living in if I had to post several paragraphs every time I ask a question.

it should be true, but Windows cannot access linux/mac partitions and there is no program/mod that will make that happen. You can reformat your Linux partition to make it something that windows can access or you can make a new partition that would act like a D:\ drive to keep the files in that you need access to in Windows, but that is about the limit of your options.

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

This article might interest you. Ext on Windows is pretty doable, not sure about btrfs and other flavors.

https://www.howtogeek.com/112888/3-ways-to-access-your-linux-partitions-from-windows/

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Ok that's right. I remember now, last time I was trying to mount a Linux drive onto a Windows box I was trying to mount some uncommon file system...

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.