Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Busconian

LTX 2018 Vlog!

52 minutes ago, Busconian said:

Delete if not allowed.... But I made a LTX 2018 Vlog! It features Linus unboxing Gucci Sandals, projects they made on their channel, as well as some funny moments!

Gucci Sandals Unboxing 

Minutes 1:12 - 7:45

This is great! Just like the Vlog from last year. :) Thanks for sharing, as I wasn't able to make it to LTX 2018.

Desktop: i7-4790k Build - ALMOST COMPLETE Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Bell Unlimited National Calling & Texting + 10GB Data
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: HP Touchpad (Android) | ASUS ME302C
Camera: Canon SX280 + Rebel T1i (500D) | Sony HDR-AS50R | Panasonic DMC-TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Posted · Original PosterOP
22 minutes ago, kirashi said:

This is great! Just like the Vlog from last year. :) Thanks for sharing, as I wasn't able to make it to LTX 2018.

There was a lot to cover! I hope Linus does a good job showing it off on his channel in better depth and quality.

SOCKS AND SANDALS, SOCKS AND SANDALS, BITCHES CAN'T HANDLE MY SOCKS AND SANDALS :P

I am scared of normal people, I like RGB. anime is luv anime is life ( so is  @Ashiella lol). I right now go to school

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

I would say I have been a gamer all my life but I don't have one lol

to breakout the slammer you need a sledge hammer

Thanks for the upload. I missed this part. I was standing behind a wall of people and I couldn't hear a word (too bassy).

edit:

Oh, I just saw myself... I'm the fat guy in that one shot :)

No advertising of any non LTT/LMG material

• eBay/trading sites, personal websites or businesses except where appropriate. (Eg who can do data recovery in Vancouver, Anyone know where I can get this part?)
  • Twitch/YouTube links are only allowed in user profile status updates