Too quick to install MacOS Mojave and APP store doesn't work

Hello, so I install new MacOS Mojave on my MacBook Pro (did not do a clean install, upgraded from high Sierra) but app store doesn't work. I couldn't find anything online on how to fix it, and I cannot even look for update without it. 

Since there is no official support for Mojave yet from Apple, I am hoping someone here can help.

I am attaching full crash report with system statistics here.

Also here are screenshots of how error looks: it cannot connect and then gives a crash.

Hopefully, someone here will be able to help with idea on what to do, I know I am an idiot upgrading laptop I work on to Beta software but hell, curiosity got better of me. 

Any ideas are welcome, a just clean reinstall is out of the question ( I have nowhere to put files at this time and I cannot lose them) .

Thank you a lot for the help

Screenshot 2018-07-13 at 23.47.36.png

Screenshot 2018-07-13 at 23.50.40.png

isn't Mojave still in beta? if so, it's your own fault for installing beta software on a machine with important stuff on it. 

She/Her

46 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

isn't Mojave still in beta? if so, it's your own fault for installing beta software on a machine with important stuff on it. 

Yes, I never did blame anyone but myself, it is my fault. I am here trying to see if someone can help me with this issue.

1 hour ago, Perovic95 said:

Yes, I never did blame anyone but myself, it is my fault. I am here trying to see if someone can help me with this issue.

ok then. I have no idea how to fix it, maybe @DrMacintosh knows. 

as far as I can see it's just a bug, which is likely because it's beta. if you have a time machine backup you could restore it to before you installed Mojave. 

She/Her

Yep, this is a bug. Only way to fix it is to downgrade. A Time Machine backup from prior to having installed the Mojave Beta will come in handy. 

You'll have to shut down the computer and do cmd+R to boot into recovery mode. From there you need to reinstall macOS onto your internal drive and then restore from your Time Machine backup. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

20 hours ago, DrMacintosh said:

Yep, this is a bug. Only way to fix it is to downgrade. A Time Machine backup from prior to having installed the Mojave Beta will come in handy. 

You'll have to shut down the computer and do cmd+R to boot into recovery mode. From there you need to reinstall macOS onto your internal drive and then restore from your Time Machine backup. 

Hello, unfortunately, I didn't do a backup beforehand. Is there a way to update without the app store? Today I got a notification to update but instead of "install" I pressed on notification and opened the crashed app, so I am thinking its only GUI that is crashing, but I am not aware of something like apt-get update && upgrade on ubuntu.

11 minutes ago, Perovic95 said:

Hello, unfortunately, I didn't do a backup beforehand. Is there a way to update without the app store? Today I got a notification to update but instead of "install" I pressed on notification and opened the crashed app, so I am thinking its only GUI that is crashing, but I am not aware of something like apt-get update && upgrade on ubuntu.

You can boot into recovery and reinstall macOS. It will install whatever version your Mac came with and should leave your data in place. 

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201314

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

Clean install. It fixes everything, even your relationship. 

Sudo make me a sandwich